Chapter 15:A Lie

3rd Person POV

Bakugo could no longer contain his anger as he stride toward Midoriya with such murderous intent.

"Oi!Tell me what's going on Deku!You bastard," propeling himself using his quirk ,he tried to attack the grennette but stopped when Aizawa's scarf restrained him as (Y/N) pushed Midoriya behind her to shield him away from the ranging student.

Struggling the blonde tried to claw his way out but he was shock when the piece of cloth didn't even budge he tried to use his quirk to free himself but it was proven to be furtile.

"What the-!This thing is hard!!!,"he continued to wiggle his way out but in the end it was no use.

"This is a weapon made specifically for capturing villains.It is made from a carbon fiber that was woven together with a metal wire of special alloy",the teacher explained as he looked at the blonde tiredly.

"Jeez.Don't make me use my quirk over and over....it give me dry eyes,"as he said this some students started to feel bad for the teacher since his quirk was good but the drawback was harmful.

"You are wasting our time . Everyone proceed to the next station,"hearing this the students scurried away except a few who walked towards the assigned area.

During the whole process (Y/N) continues to ace the test without even breaking a sweat.Some of the students looked at her in envy as she was effortlessly doing the activities.After all the test were done Aizawa instructioned them to return to the starting point and to gather around.

"Since it would be a waste of time to say it to you kids verbally I will just show it to you all at once,"Eraserhead lazily explained as he showed them the projection of the assessment test rankings.

1.(Y/N)
2.Yaoyorozu Momo
3.Todoroki Shoto
4.Bakugo Katsuki
5.Tenya Iida
6.Tokoyami Fumikage
7.Shoji Mezo
8.Oijiro Mashiro
9.Kirishima Eijiro
10.Ashido Mina

(Y/N) didn't look into the list as she looked at who placed last and saw.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
21.Midoriya Izuku

When the boy saw his name in the last place's number, he started to feel numb as his friends tried to comfort him except for the blacknette who looks like she doesn't care since it was not her business but it made her feel guilty that she was hesitanting on what to do as the grennette was on the verge of crying .

"By the way I was lying about the expulsion"

The class went silent until they shouted like a trained soldier not including a few who just stared at them.

"WHAT?!"

"It was a rational deception to bring out the upper limits of your quirks"

"Of course it's a-,"Yaoyorozu was cutted off when another voice intervined her sentence.

"Is it really a lie though?,"(Y/N) bluntly said as she rose her eyebrow at the teacher.

"Last time you expelled an entire class because you saw them as unworthy,"ending her sentence she looked at him with her calculative eyes that left the others in shock as of the hero infront of them could've easily do the same thing to them if he wants to.

The response she got was just a shrug by his shoulder as he waved them off and told them to change out of their uniforms and go to home.

Tiiiiiitttttt Tittttttt

Hearing that sound the female didn't waste a minute to change and grab her school bag and rushed to the school entrance which was the plan until she was blocked by the cinnamon roll who was panting as his clothes were disheveled from the hurried change of clothes inorder to catch up with the female.

"(Y/N)!!!!!Uh-mmm!,"he was in a fenzy as he didn't know how to thank her but he stopped once he saw the girl look at him waiting for him to continue even though she is in a hurry.

"THANKYOUFORWHATYOUDIDEARLIER!IKNOWTHATYOUWEREINAHURRYBUTIREALLYAPPRECIATEYOUFORDEFENDINGMEANDMAKINGMEHAVETHATSECONDCHANCESOTHAMKYOU,"he bowed a perfect 90 degrees and waited for the females response.

"You don't have to do that you know,"she said as she grabbed his shoulder and gently made him stand back in his up straight position.

"I saw a great potential in you and it would be a waste to waste it,"those words touched Midoriya's heart even though it was said bluntly with no emotions he was still thankful.

'Oh crap he is crying .Ahhhh!!!What should I do!This is different from the time with Rei!Oh wait didn't Hakirou told me that if someone ,specifically a male cry ,you should hug him and then whisper some encouraging words as well as smile in the end and wipe his tears then kiss his forehead or eye template ,I think?'

(Fun fact:(Y/N) couldn't handle seeing someone cry or suffering)

______________________________________
Don't forget to vote and comment🤧

So will she do it find out on my next update

Lifeline:*yawns*