Family Game nights

A/n: A special chapter showing Y/n, His daugthers and his Harem playing Games. Requested by Sirajpro123.

A/n #2: I decided that this will be Canon. And not Non-canon.

A/n #3: The Q/a is officially closed. Hope you got your questions answered.

Previously
Narrator POV

While the Two fell asleep. They failed to notice two masturbating Angels on the door. Genesis and Gabriel were masturbating, fondling, and quietly moaning Y/n's name. And this is like how Pneuma did.

Genesis: My~ Seems Pneuma enjoyed him~ A little too much~

Gabriel: Agreed~ Next time~ It's our turn~

It was night time. So Nezuko and Eri-chan were already sleeping peacefully.

And Now
Narrator POV

After Pneuma and Y/n's Fun time. Things went back to normal, for the most part atleast.

Pneuma explained to Rose how she enjoyed it. And They agreed it was the best night of their lives.

Here. Eri-chan is excited for Sunday. Because It's---.

Eri-chan POV

Eri-chan: IT'S FAMILY GAME NIGHTS!!!

I'm so excited for Family Game nights. It's now our Family tradition that we play Games at weekend nights. We left our home and went to the store.

Nezuko: Yay!!!!!

Me, Sissy, Daddy, and Mama Geny are currently. searching through numerous video games in all consoles. PS5 and Xbox X. We have alot of choices, Want to play alot with Daddy and Mamas.

Y/n: How about this one?

Daddy showed us a Game. Henry Stickmin Collection.

Nezuko: Yes! That one! Seems good!

Y/n: Okay then. 1 down, 1 to go.

We scoured the Store for good games. And I found our next one. Pummel Party.

 Pummel Party