Hundred Nineteen

Benjamin slides his skinny jeans up his legs, grabbing a crew neck off the floor, probably Noah's. He slips that over a white tee shirt before sitting down at his vanity.

He was too tired to even try and put makeup on, so he completely skipped that and just moistured his face.

His mom knocks in the door, smiling. "Hey, honey. You're running a little late, Noah's here."

Benjamin turns around, nodding. "Shit." He grabs one of his necklaces, putting on before grabbing his bag off of the floor. He grabs his keys and his phone and jogs down the stairs.

He slips on his vans and smiles at his mom. "See you tonight. Love you."

"Love you, too. Be safe."

Benjamin opens the front door, walking out to Noah's car. He gets in the passengers seat, letting out a sigh.

Noah looks over at him, smiling. "Morning, bebesita. You okay?"

Benjamin nods. "Mhm. Long night."

Noah frowns and sets his hand on Benjamin's thigh, leaning in to kiss him once. "How about some coffee? That'll cheer you up."

Benjamin smiles. "Thank you."

*
Benjamin was walking with Elly in the hallway, on their way to the common area of the school for their free period.

He grabs the note from his side pocket and hands it to Elly. "Here. You can read it."

Elly grabs the note, unfolding it, and starts to read it. They get to the area, Benjamin smiling at the sight of Noah. He kisses him once before setting his bag down and sitting next to him.

Elly sits down too, still reading the note. Lucas walks over another box of donuts in his hand. He sets them in the middle of the table for everyone to share.

Noah shakes his head and grabs one, taking a bite. "You have a weird fucking addiction, compa."

Lucas rolls his eyes. "Oh, whatever. You obviously don't mind if you're eating one."

Benjamin giggles and grabs one out of the box. "Thank you, Lucas."

Lucas smiles at him. "You're welcome," He looks up at Noah. "At least someone is grateful."

Gabi walks over, waving. "Hey, guys. What's up?"

Elly leans forward, slamming the note down on the table. "What the fuck is this? She sound mad dumb."

Benjamin grabs it back and nods. "Yeah."

Gabi looks over and takes a seat. "Oh, is that the note Kiara wrote? Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read."

Lucas grabs it to read and starts laughing. "Uhm...How do you stutter in a note?"

Everyone laughs at that and Benjamin sees Kiara walking by. He turns to Lucas, reaching his hand out. "Give me the note."

"-What?"

"Give me the note, Lucas." Benjamin grabs it from him, standing up. Noah's hand slips off his thigh.

Noah's eyebrows draw together in confusion and he looks up at Benjamin. "Bebesita?"

Benjamin walks away to Kiara. Elly shakes her head, "Please tell me he's not forgiving her."

Benjamin taps Kiara on the shoulder, holding the note in front of himself. Kiara turns around and smiles a little, "Hey...Wh-What's up."

"Here."

Kiara stands up and shakes her head. "N-No...I wrote that to you...Did you read it?"

Benjamin nods. "Yeah, I read it."

Kiara smiles again. "So..? We're cool?"

Benjamin shakes his head. "No, we're not 'cool', Kiara. I'm not some fucking fashion accessory that you can put on whenever you want."

"W-What?"

"I-I'm not your token 'gay best friend' where you pick and choose whether you support me. Just admit you're homophobic and move on."

Kiara shakes her head quickly. "N-No...That's...That's not what I meant."

"You just made up excuses the whole time. Blaming Zoē and Katen for everything? Seriously? You're all equal. And please stop lying to yourself and saying you were heartbroken. Being heartbroken makes you homophobic?"

"Benjamin! I-."

"No, Kiara. I don't wanna see you, I don't wanna hear from you, I don't wanna know you. Leave me alone. I'm out of your life for good."

Benjamin throws the note down and takes a deep breath, walking back over to the group. He shakes his head, shaking both his hands nervously.

"Do you guys wanna get out of here? Hang out somewhere else?"

They all just stare at him in awe. Noah smiles and stands up, kissing him once on the lips. "Sure. Come on, guys."

*
Elly chuckles. "Nah, that was badass, Evans. Proud of you."

Gabi smiles and nods. "Seriously! That was amazing. Oh my god, did you see her face? She was totally embarrassed."

Noah smiles and wraps his arms around Benjamin. "Look at you. Being all bold and shit. I'm so proud of you, bebesita."

Benjamin smiles and grabs Noah's arms to push him off a little. "Stop it, guys. It's not that big of a deal."

Noah pulls away. "Uh, yes the fuck it is. You finally set that bitch straight. I'm gonna shower you with all my love until I feel like it."

Benjamin shrugs his shoulders. "Well...Okay, I guess. Keep the compliments coming, then."

Lucas nods his head, biting into another donut. "Damn. What a moment, I really wish I was recording."

Elly looks over at Lucas. "I was way too intrigued to even think about recording that shit. What made you even do that, Benjamin?"

Benjamin sits up. "I don't know, to be honest...My mom and I talked about it last night so I guess that. I just...Felt so irritated and I needed to let it out."

Noah smiles widely, kissing him on his jaw. "Fuck. That was lowkey hot, by the way. You being all stern and shit."

Benjamin blushes and rolls his eyes. "Shut up, Martinez."

Gabi giggles. "Damn. Should we leave? Give you guys some alone time or something?"

**
Noah picks Benjamin up, sliding his hands under his ass for support. Benjamin giggles and wraps his arms around his neck. "Oh my god, stop!"

Noah smiles back, laying him down onto the mattress. "What? I can't be proud of my bebesita?"

"No, you can, but do you have to make everything so sensual?"

Noah looks up at him, shaking his head. "You mean sexual?"

Benjamin giggles and pulls Noah down to be closer to him. Noah laughs back at him, leaning down to kiss him.

Benjamin kisses back before pulling away. "What do you think you're doing?"

Noah shrugs his shoulders. "What do you want me to do?"

Benjamin blushes and shakes his head. "I don't know. Aren't your parents home?"

Noah shakes his head. "Nope. Not until mañana. You want to again?"

Benjamin looks up and nods. "Sure."

**