Twister Prank

"What is up! Today we are going to be pulling a prank on the rest of the smosh gang, the reason being they feel too safe here." you start giggling off camera. "and that laughter comes from our secret weapon, please show them our power" you reluctantly walk to Ian in front of the camera. "Hello" you wave to the camera.

 "This, my fellow viewers, is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N); dancer, contortionist, Gemini, eater of people- oh wait that's my tinder bio ahaha" you laugh along the rest of the cast. "No but in all seriousness uh why are you here and who are you" Ian asks

"Uh Hi I'm (Y/F/N) I've been sober for 14- oh wait sorry force of habit" you joke and thankfully the crew laugh" I've been dancing since I was 2 and contortion since I was 7 and now I'm 23 so I would say I am quite skilled at this, and the reason I'm here is also because Wes thought it would be a funny prank." you shrugged jokingly. "It was my idea" Wes pops in "yes it was sweetie, good job" you pat his head mockingly. 

 "So today we will be tricking the cast into thinking you are just normal, because we just learned you're not, but can you show us a trick just to be sure you're the right one." Ian said. "Of course" you said, knowing you'd be asked to, just like every frat party you've been to. You breathe in and out and then do a chest stand roll over back to standing. 

  "One last question before we get to the prank, uh, do you have a spine?" Ian asked. "I forgot it at home" you said jokingly. "Okay so they way this prank goes, we're going to be playing twister, but twister with a twist muwhahaha, okay anyway this twister comes with a different dial where it has things like lift you leg up and or the spinner. ala me, will make up a move such as has to be on pointe or something else my wonderful and creative filled brain will come up with. Let's play!" 

*cut to ready to film with all cast*

"3.2.1 action"

'GAME BANG! 

"Hello to Australia only!" Courtney starts the video " today we will be playing twister and we also have a special guest (Y/F/N), if you haven't seen her already on Wes's Instagram, she is here today once again. So (Y/F/N) are you flexible?" Courtney asked, you didn't wanna break the prank so you said " I can do a split if I'm drunk enough" You saved yourself luckily "We'll be splitting into three teams of two. First round we'll have one member of the team play, then the next round we'll have  Shane and Courtney, Noah and Keith, and Wes and (Y/F/N)." Mari listed us "Yup all the couples" Keith jokes. Everyone laughed after that.

 "Let's play" Crotchney said "Okay so Shane and Courtney will start then we'll go down the line." Mari explains " Shane, left leg on red" "Woah, hard start" Shayne said with a serious face "ok, I should've stretched for this." He then shakingly puts his leg on the red dot closest to him. "Next up, we have Noah" Mari says "ok, left hand on yellow" "Woah *insert Gabbie Hanna woah* okay" Noah says, then he walks around all of us to the yellow. "(Y/F/N) right foot on green" You did as you were told, not yet showing off, no no later. After a while it was starting to get fun, Noah is on the peak of losing with one leg up and everything else on red. Shayne is just laughing/screaming (classic Shayne) with a squating position on opposite sides of the board and you feel fine with two hands on yellow and both feet on green. "Okay (Y/F/N) this is a tough one, left leg up. 'Easy enough' you thought. Wes smirks at the view he has (op-) and Courtney laughs at Wes's reaction. Shayne stops screaming/ making jokes to say " (Y/F/N) seems sus", He doesn't even know the half of it" you think. "Shayne, haha Left leg up" Court says and the second he lifts his leg off of red he falls. "Ok so Noah and (Y/F/N) are head to head now! Noah Right arm yellow" Noah puts his arm right next to you and says you're going down" Once again, you have no idea. you thought. "(Y/F/N) oof sorry Right leg up" Courtney says " let's test those arms". "Let's see" you said. You kick into a handstand and everyone is screaming. "You can end the game now!" jokes Noah "I'm finished". you laugh and focus on balancing. "Noah, ok so let's just keep playing," Crotchney jokes " so Noah, let's see if you can match (Y/F/N)  with this. Right leg on Green." "Noah laughs as he attempts to do a split to the other side. He drops and you win. You drop your legs in front of you (backbend) and stand up while the others are cheering you on.

"(Y/F/N) what the heck was that" Ian jokingly asked. "Would you believe beginners luck" you laugh.

*Cut to after the next round of twister and on to your next one. Let's say Keith won*

"OK, so we are going to one more round for each team and I for one wanna see what happens after that quote on quote beginners luck" Court announces. "let's go". Shayne starts just like last time,  with left leg on blue. On the other side, Noah then goes to Right arm on green. You're next with Right leg on red. Shayne: Left arm on green also. Noah: Right leg on blue. You:  Right Arm red so you do a back bend. "I'm keeping my original statement of they're sus" says Shayne. You laugh, but onwards to the next move. Shane was told to lift his left arm in the air and he, being Shayne, was dramatic. "I can be cool too" he joked. Noah followed in suit with Left leg on blue right behind his right. You're up next, "(Y/F/N) I don't know how you can, but Right leg up." said Courtney after she spun. You lifted your leg to now a one handed handstand.

 You lifted your leg to now a one handed handstand

* Context, like this*

Cast once again starts to freak out and start yelling, so Ian calms them down and says to Shayne and Noah try to beat you. Noah and Shayne look determined, but at the same time defeated. Shayne goes next with right arm green, he jokingly tries to show off again and falls/ screams soon after. Noah just falls from laughter and you stand up proud of yourself. Wes hugs you from behind and everyone comes at you with questions and Ian tells everyone that you should tell them. You say " oh was I supposed to mention that I'm a professional dancer/ contortionist." while laughing. Everyone starts acting up, " are you kidding me" " I called it" "Where's Damian the physic when you need him." Ian then speaks up, " You. All. got. Pranked!" "Now (Y/F/N) when did you find out you didn't have a spine") Noah jokes. "Probably when I started contortion at 8" you answered. 

While Ian does the outro, Wes is still holding on to you and you can feel your face getting more and more red, you're just happy that you actually agreed to this. What's gonna happen next week on the gaming channel? you thought.