Chapter 3

Aarav's POV

"Have you all lost your mind?" I yelled at them.

"You both are getting married right now otherwise I will kill both of you." He said with a dangerous expression.

"No please leave him. It is not his fault. He is nowhere related to me. Let him go. I beg you all." Sachi said pleadingly. What kind of people are they? Will they really kill both of us just for reputation?

"You have just one choice either you both are going to get married right now or else we would kill both of you." He said and pointed gun towards me.

"Please let him go. You can shoot me but please don't harm him. He is not involved in all this matter." she said and griped his hand and pointed the gun on her forehead. Is she mad? What the hell is she doing?

"So much love for him. Not bad sis. We are giving you a chance to get married to each other and prove your love." He said in a sarcastic tone. he had a smirk on his face. I so wanted to punch him to wipe that smirk off from his face. I use to carry gun for my safety but I left it in my car. Stupid me.

"Leave her." I yelled and pulled her away from him. I don't know why I reacted in that way. I was getting scared looking at the gun pointed towards her. Maybe that's why I reacted in such a way.

"Lover boy is getting angry for his love. Both of you are going to marry right here and right now or else be ready to face the consequence." He said in a dangerous tone. He handed me the sherwani and told me to get ready soon.

"I am warning you Sachi dare you pulled any of your stunts again. You both have already done enough damage. I won't let you spoil my political career." He said looking at her. All left the room and only we both were left.

"You run away. I am sorry for getting you in this mess. Just go away from here before anyone comes." He said and dragged me towards the window.

"Are you mad? They will kill you." I said her.

"You don't worry about me. Just go." She said in a pleading tone.

"I am not going alone leaving you here. We both will go together. I will not let anything happen to you." I said in a soft tone. She was looking at me emotionally.

"Are you planning to marry me?" she asked me sarcastically.

"No but let's figure out a way to escape from here together." I said to her.

"There is no other way. You have to run away from here. They won't kill me. Just go and save yourself first. I will handle them" She said. Before we could say anything further that man came in.

"You still didn't get ready." he said looking towards me.

"I know my dear sister that little brain of yours must be coming out with some weird ideas. Don't even think that it will work because the security is increased. It is next to impossible."  Soon a group of girls came and took Sachi along with them.

"What is your name?" he asked in a rude way.

"Aarav Oberio." I replied in same tone.

"I hope you are speaking the truth." He said sarcastically and I just nodded.

"Go and change quickly. I am waiting for you here." He said in a bossy tone. He said and called someone.

I went in the washroom and wore that sherwani and came out. I could have easily escaped from here but I couldn't do that. I was worried for her. If something happened to her because of me, I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself.

"I want the paper ready in one hour." He said in a bossy tone. Which paper was he talking about?

He asked me follow him till the mandap. Everybody was waiting for the bride to come. She came along with the group of girls and stood beside me. She was looking even more gorgeous than before. I was somewhere happy with the idea of getting married to her but at the same time I was scared thinking about the storm that will arise when my family will come to know the truth.

Sachi's POV

The thought about spoiling his life was drowning me in guilt. He landed in all this mess just because of me. Even when I asked him to go, he was not ready to leave me in danger. He is indeed a nice and kind man.

"And a very handsome man also." My inner voice spoke

"Is this even a time to talk about all that you idiot?" I spoke in my mind.

"But he is very handsome and I am really happy to get married to him." My inner voice spoke again.

"My god will you please shut up." I yelled in my mind and closed my mind getting frustrated. The voice stopped.

What is all this happening? What do I expect from this marriage? Nothing.... If he wants to get free from this marriage, I will set him free. I will divorce him.

Soon girls came and took me towards the mandap. Everyone applauded as I came and stood in the mandap. Chachi came with a big plate with garlands. She asked us to pick each one. We put the garland around each other's neck. I was missing my parents. If they would be alive today this would have never happened.

Pandit ji asked us to take Pheras (taking seven rounds around the sacred fire each having a significant meaning.) Pandit ji started chanting the mantras. After the pheras we sat down. I was just sitting there like a dead person without any emotions.

Pandit ji asked my parents to come and do 'Kanyadaan' (A marriage ritual that is done by bride's parents.)

"My parents are not alive pandit ji." I said in a low tone.

"Any elder couple from your family can do that child." Pandit ji said.

My chacha and chachi were heading towards us but I stopped them and called for my grandparents. They came and started performing the rituals. They both were getting emotional. Only they both have genuinely loved me in this whole family. For them only, I didn't reveal everyone's truth.

He tied the Mangalsutra (A necklace that groom ties around bride's neck in Indian wedding) around my neck. He put Sindoor (vermillion) on my head. I officially got married to a man whose name also I don't know.

We got up and took blessing of pandit ji, my grandparents and all my relatives. We went and had our food. I saw that dadu was introducing my husband to someone. Gosh! What is the name of my husband? Somebody called dadu and he left. The man was still talking with my husband. My god. When will I get to know his name? That man said something to him and left from there. He clearly looked angry. He came and stood beside me.

He was about to say something when bhai came and told both of us to sign on the marriage certificate. I looked at my husband. He was fuming. Anyone would have been angry if something like this would have happened with them. We both signed it.

Soon, it was time for my bidaai. I hugged dadu and dadi and was crying. Chachi came and separated me from them and hugged. I was feeling disgusted. I broke the hug as I was feeling suffocated with her presence.

The servants came with my all bags. They kept it in his car. We both sat in his car and he started driving. A new life was waiting for both of us. I was extremely tired with all the happening so I didn't even realized when I slept.

***********************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are doing well🥰🥰💕💕

Did you all like this chapter??????????

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............