Chapter 4

Inko Midoriya 

The mother of Iron Man had been through a drastic change over the last few weeks. This extremis had given her a renewed youth and taste for life she had thought was lost in college. She had actually started wearing her old college clothes.

Mitsuki had always been the bigger of the two girls. Being better at nearly everything then Inko except being social. That was where Inko saved her and formed a lifelong friendship. 

Now Inko felt...powerful. Was this what her son thrived for? Was this why he wanted to be a hero? The feeling that all your inadequacies, all your fears, all your value to the world could be utilized.

Inko had started going to the gym the day she returned home from the hospital. She was out pacing even some of the heros that used the gym. When a hero had noticed her she was asked if she was an upcoming hero. Inko declined the fact saying she was 40.

"Well you look like you could make it as a sidekick. Just one question. You got a husband? Or wife?" The heroine talking to her asked giving the hint she was also interested in Inko. 

"Sorry. I'm happily married." Inko said. Izuku's father was a hard worker. Got kicked from highschool for smoking in the bathroom but got a job as an oil rig safety manager. He put his all into providing for his family.

"Oh well my advice. Endeavour is the ideal for you then. The guy does not have any interest in anything but professionalism and, don't tell anyone this but he's on a sort of vacation high due to his daughter getting into UA on recommendations." The heroine said handing her a card "If you mention I sent you I get a bonus to my department."

"I'll look that up Miss…"

"Rabbit Hero: Mirko."

"Inko Midoriya. Hey could you sign this? It's for my son." Inko handed her a small notepad and pen.

"Oh sure. Who do I make this out to?"

"Izuku Midoriya."

The offices of Endeavor

Enji Todoroki was probably the closest to being high he'd ever felt in his life. Finally 20 years in the making his ultimate goal was coming to its end. His youngest child, Shoko, was just tested and guaranteed a spot in next year's UA hero class.

"Mr Todoroki you have a meeting with a sidekick applicant." The secretary Ricky said. A man with an impressive quirk that fire proofed objects he touched. The perfect secretary for a hot head like Endeavor. Ricky being the only man with the ability to say that and not get hurt.

"Send em' in. And order a pizza for lunch." Enji said a smile welded to his face.

A green haired woman walked in. "Hello my name is Inko Midoriya I was told by Mirko you were hiring Sidekicks?"

"Glad you came here for the job. What is your quirk?"

Inko grabbed the granite desk that Enji was currently had his feet up on and lifted it with her thumb and pointer finger. This was a custom made desk and extremely heavy. "And I can overclock my metabolic rate to produce enough heat to burn flesh. And I can attract small objects." Inko demonstrated by picking up the pens that fell off the desk and setting them in the cup.

Enji smiled and said "Can you start Monday?"

"Yes." Inko said.

"Perfect. Talk to Ricky about your hours and he'll help you with your costume." Endeavor said.

"Oh one more thing. Could you sign this? My son is a huge fan of heros."

Enji heard Son and asked "How old is your son?"