23| Trending Pregnancy news

Started writing on 31st August 2020.
Completed on 1st September 2020.
Word count : 3530 words

________________________

– D I V Y A –

You can do it !

You can win the battle !!

You're our Queen, you can win the battle !!!

The crowd was praising and encouraging me to win the battle between our Kingdom- the Winners, and our neighbouring enemy country- the Stupids.

The Stupid Kingdom was invading our lands, attacking on our sacred sweet's trees, precisely chocolate, ice-cream and cake trees. To fight with them and their King- Useless Mr Egg, my noblewomen took out a plan to attack their men using cannons filled with spicy and calorie filled food.

The enemy kingdom wants the world to eat healthy leafy food for lifetime. For them eating something other than homemade healthy food is a sin.

But why do they want to dictate others?

Can't they keep their rules inside their own kingdom?

Bloody dictators!

So today, our kingdom ruled by only women will fight back.

"We can do it! FIGHT BACK!!" I, the Queen of our Kingdom shouted encouraging everyone to start fighting. All the women of our Kingdom, riding on their horses took out and bursted the balloons onto their faces, releasing the laughing gas

"You won't even win! Look at your army and then look at mine!" King Egg sitting on his multicolored unicorn shouted, as if the numbers of the warriors fighting counts.

"Although we are less in number but have more knowledge than yours!" I snapped.

"And what will you do with your knowledge? Die with efficiency?" He and his army laughed wickedly.

"We have the knowledge about your weakness." I said and their smirk swept off.

"You...wo-won't." He stammered.

"In your dreams!" I laughed wickedly and signalled my army to attack the enemy crowd. They loaded the oily and junk food in the cannons and started firing over them. Our enemies were crying in pain but what can I do? I AM A CRUEL QUEEN!

I was smirking, seeing the view in front of me. Half of their army was dead. It was amazing. How can they even think of crushing our sacred sweet's trees! It serves them right.

"Stop your cannons or you'll die!" King Egg suddenly came behind me and held my shoulders tightly.

"Okay. I'll listen to you. Stop the cannons and load the rifles with cakes." I shouted.

"What! Stop your arms otherwise I'll kiss you." He shouted and slammed his lips forcefully with mine. I shouted to get freed from his grip but in vain.

How can a leaf eater kiss me?

It felt as if he was passing his saliva in my mouth. Eww!! Saliva degrades the quality of our lips!

"Leave me!" I mumbled in his mouth and pushed him hard but all in vain as his grip around my body increased.

I pushed him but the grip increased more and more. I opened my eyes and saw myself cuddling a muscular body. The face belonged to Ayaan.