81

"N-Namjoon... oppa. C-Come in. Take a seat," Hyun Ae greeted as she stepped aside and let Namjoon into the house.

And as he walked passed by her towards the kitchen, Hyun Ae couldn't take her eyes off of him though she was closing the door.

Black leather jacket, white shirt underneath, denim slim jeans, with his hair dyed in ash gray in quiff style.

And then she had just realized something.

Oh god. Why did I wear this nightdress? Hyun Ae thought to herself, pulling her short satin night robe to cover another short satin nightdress beneath.

When she felt sudden heat in her cheeks, she quickly calmed herself down and walked towards him in the kitchen.

"Here, I got something for you," he said, sliding the paper bag that he had with him across the counter to her. "Your favorite, madeleines."

She looked into it and silently gasped. "T-Thanks," she smiled, pulling the bag closer to her, feeling the lingering warmth of the snack.

"Try one," he urged, and without wasting any more time, she took one out and bit into it. "How is it?"

"So delicious. So warm and it's like... melting in my mouth. It's just perfect for me."

"Wow. I got praised by a chef," he chuckled, making her a bit confused. "I made them myself. For you."

"R-R-Really? Thank you," she shyly chuckled, when the clicking sound of the hot water called her. "Oh, um... I'll make the tea."

"No, it's okay."

"No, no. You came here in the middle of the night, I must make you a drink," Hyun Ae giggled, patting his hand before she left him to make tea on the other side of the kitchen.

He watched her every move and noticed something odd.

She was crying, again.

"How are you these days?" Namjoon began to ask, pulling out his phone silently, and started to take photos of her secretly.

"F-Fine. Haha, you knew that three days ago I went to the theme park with the rest. It was fun," Hyun Ae chuckled, as she began to stir the hot tea in two mugs.

"I'm glad that you had fun with them."

"You should've joined us," she muttered, bringing the drinks to him. "Here you go. And be careful, it's still hot."

Hyun Ae then made her way to the fridge and took out a bottle of chocolate syrup.

"You like it with chocolate?" he asked when she began to pour the syrup into a small bowl.

"Yes. You should try it too." Hyun Ae passed the bowl to him as she grabbed one madeleine and dipped it into the syrup.

She was enjoying it too much without realizing some of the syrup had stained the front part of her dress.

"Um... dear- uh... Hyun Ae," Namjoon stuttered, but he got her attention anyway. He pointed to her dress and once she looked down, she loudly sighed in annoyance.

"Urgh, not on my favorite nightdress!"

Hyun Ae immediately went to the sink and began to clean the stain on her dress. As she was busy cleaning, Namjoon was watching her silently. And that was when he just noticed that she was wearing satins.

He was so focused on her, unaware of his staggering breathing. He looked away when he felt a warmth begin to seep into his cheeks. He picked up his mug and tried to drink the tea in a rush.