82

Hyun Ae's phone alarm went off.

Groaning, she reached out her hand to the bedside table, looking for her phone. She grabbed it and pushed her comforter away from her head.

After turning it off, she let out another groan as she sat up. Sudden ache hit her head. She quickly reached the first drawer of her bedside table, grabbing a bottle of aspirins.

She popped two pills and swallowed it with few gulps of her mineral water. She took a deep breath as she placed the bottle back onto the table. She plopped back onto her pillow, and glanced at Namjoon, sleeping soundly by her side.

Yes, shirtless Namjoon.

She looked down at herself, realizing that she had his stained-with-tea shirt on, big enough that had reached her thighs. She scooted herself closer to him and began to caress his hair while listening to his cute little snores, leaving his lips.

She quickly placed a kiss on his slightly opened lips.

"Good morning, baby," Namjoon suddenly whispered against her lips, kissing her back before pulling her in for a cuddle. "Stay with me for a while."

"Joon, I need to make breakfast for Hyun Wook," she softly said, patting his cheek. He then groaned as he tightened his arms around her.

"Baby, my head..."

"I have aspirins. You want it?"

He nodded, and Hyun Ae immediately grabbed the pills and passed him her mineral water.

"It's weird that you're having a headache too. I heard that only the girls complain about the ache-"

"Because you drove me crazy last night," Namjoon said in his deep voice, taking a few gulps while his eyes stuck on her.

"J-Joon," she shyly mumbled, pulling her legs to her chest and hugging it as she looked away from him. "Don't say that. I'm... embarrassed."

"You're so cute, baby," he chuckled, putting back the water on the table and pulling her in for a hug. "Thank you, for trusting me."

"Thank you too for coming back," Hyun Ae thanked back, and he placed a kiss on her forehead when they heard something from the kitchen. "Oh, that must be Hyun Wook. I'll go to him now. You can stay here and resume your sleep-"

"But I don't want you to go," Namjoon whined, grabbing her arm like a kid.

"Joon, please. I won't be too long."

With that and a kiss on his forehead, Hyun Ae grabbed a hoodie that was hanging from one side of the walls as she wanted to leave the room.

"Hey, Hyun Wook," she greeted Hyun Wook in the kitchen, and as she was re-heating the warm water, she looked back at her brother, who had been giving her a weird look as his eyes scanned from her head to her toes. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, YOU CREEP?"

"Noona, for God's sake. Were both of you watching porn last night?!" he began to ask shamelessly.

"SHUT UP!" Hyun Ae hissed, trying not to be loud despite her face having turned red because of the question.

"You know that if I want to get to my room, I had to walk past your room to get to the stairs?! I know Namjoon hyung is inside your room because of his shoes and that backpack there on the couch! Control your volume please if you're doing 'it'!"

"SHUT UP! If you say anything related to it in front of him, I'll send you to the hospital with this," she threatened, grabbing the nearest frying pan that was within her reach.

"This is not PUBG- oh, good morning Namjoon hyung," Hyun Wook greeted, his attitude had changed when Namjoon walked towards the kitchen and back-hugged Hyun Ae.