83

"Look at this place. IT'S REAL! I'M FINALLY HERE!" Hyun Ae said, grabbing her boyfriend's arm and dragged him.

"Shh... babe. There are people here," Namjoon spoke softly, not to get people's attention on him.

"Well, you brought me here, and do you expect me to just stand and react nothing to THIS?" she whispered, gesturing her hand to the area where there were many people, taking pictures by the Jumunjin Beach.

"It's just a bus stop," he grunted, looking over at the bus stop in front of them that was swarmed by people.

Well, international ARMYs to be exact.

"Just a bus stop? Just... a... bus stop?" Hyun Ae chortled, rolling her eyes as she began to explain. "This is where BTS had their photoshoot for 'You Never Walk Alone' album jacket!"

Namjoon couldn't help but to giggle at her and pulled down his face mask. "Babe, look at who are you talking to."

"Ah... right. Stupid me, but still! It's not just any stop! You guys did the shoot here! And that beach, was where Jimin shot the scene in 'Spring Day', right?"

"Yes, babe, you're right. I almost forgot that you're an ARMY too," he smiled, poking her nose with his finger.

He let out a sigh and looked over to the bus stop. And there were still many fans, taking photos with it. "You want me to take a picture of you there?"

"Of course! But I wanna be with you in it," Hyun Ae pouted, wrapping her arms around his.

"Okay, we'll ask someone around to take it for us."

"Is it okay for you?" she asked, worrying a bit if her request was too much.

"Yeah, of course. Don't worry, BigHit had released a statement to 'not bother BTS' for this whole week if fans see us outside or actions would be taken against them."

"Well, I'm a fan too, remember?"

"But you're my one and only special fan, remember?" Namjoon whispered, then planted a kiss on her forehead.

They had waited for over fifteen minutes and once it was their turn, Namjoon immediately grabbed her hand.

"Oh, let's go," he said, pulling her to the bench at the bus stop and sitting her down. He looked at the nearest group of girls and reached her. "Hey um... excuse me?"

"Yes- OH RM!" one of the girls startled, covering her mouth in shock to see Namjoon before her eyes.

The rest of the group began to murmur in excitement to see one of the BTS there, acknowledging their presence.

"It's an honor to see you! Are you alone- oh," the girl paused as Namjoon stepped aside a bit, revealing Hyun Ae who was sitting on the bench, taking her selfies.

"Is that Park Hyun Ae? She's so pretty in real life," one of the other girls said, giggling with the others.

"Yes, she is. Um, can you help us by taking the photos?" Namjoon requested, giving her his camera and his phone.

"Oh, I AM SO HONORED TO DO SO! Go, sit there by her. Do a few poses, we'll take as much as I could!" the girl said, happily taking the camera and the phone.

She gave the camera to her friend as all of them began to stand on a spot, while Namjoon went back to Hyun Ae and sat beside her.

The girls were getting excited by every shot they took as if they were fangirling over the couple.

"WE ARE SUCH LUCKY FANS! YOU GUYS BETTER TREAT ME LUNCH SINCE I BROUGHT ALL OF YOU HERE WITH ME!" the girl said to her friends after she took the last shoot and both Namjoon and Hyun Ae had approached her.