.: 5 :.

I woke up with Error's arm resting around me. I cuddled closer to Error and closed my eyes. I love all of these guys so much, I would do anything to be with them forever. Wait, what?

Error seemed to be glitching a bit more than usual, but was playing with my hair. I gently opened my eyes, and looked up at him. 

"Morning," I said sleepily.

Error slightly blushed, but smiled. "How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Good," I replied.

Error pulled my hair out of the way behind me and left the room. Weird. I thought he didn't like physical contact. Whatever.

I entered the kitchen, and everyone but Error was there. I walked to the cabniet, and tried to reach the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. But, because of my CURSED SHORTNESS, I couldn't reach it. Nightmare noticed, and grabbed the box and handed it to me. I thanked him. Well, that's another one for embarrassment bingo!

I sat on the stool at the island. I was eating my cereal, until Error ran into the room. 

"We gotta go! It's those Star idiots trying to invade again!" Error yelled as he ran out of the room with Killer, Cross, and Dust right behind him. Nightmare told me to go into my room, and don't come out until he comes up to my room. They then dashed out into battle as I quietly ran up the stairs. 

I had a idea to protect myself, but I would have to be quick. I put sweatpants and a white shirt over my pajamas, and ran to Killer's room. I ran to his nightstand and opened the drawer. I finally found one. A silver knife. I crept to my room and locked the door.

But once I closed my door, someone bursted in. The loud crash of them hitting themselves against the door made me drop the knife. I felt somebody pick me up. Oh boy, here we go again. Who is it this time?

I look up to see a skeleton dressed in gold and blue clothing. I struggled, but he had a tight grip on me. "Put me down!" I shouted. He took me towards the entrance where everybody was fighting.

"Guys, I got her! Let's go before anything else happens!" Gold-clothes shouted. "No! Leave me alone!" I yelled in protest. A skeleton wearing lots of brown opened a portal. "Guys! Help me! Nightmare!" I managed to say before they walked through the portal with me. I tried to jump out of gold-clothes' arms, but he didn't let me go. Before the portal was closed, I heard Nightmare scream "(Y/n)! We'll get you out of there!"