WƏŁČÓMĖ😸

sometimes you get replaced BY someone. It hurts not having you around.... But it hurts more to know that the reason you're not with him/her anymore, just because u've replaced me with someonewhose worth more. We wish we could be the ink to their life instead of being a refill.....

The only person that deserves a special place in your life is someone that never made you feel like you were an option in theirs.” ...

People take us for granted... they know we being a fool again will go to them back.... but sometime we give up.... !!!😟

We should not give up on the people who were their when no one was..!!!

Value tht person who was with you... when no one was...more than who was with you when everyone was..!!!!

Being taken for granted is an unpleasant but sincere form of praise. Ironically, the more reliable you are, and the less you complain, the more likely you are to be taken for granted..

But sometimes we are too late to be with the person..!

Sid in bb always took sana for granted after sr.. coz he knew she will find it difficult to be there without him... this was still... he thought she will always come... but galat fehmi ka gubara phota .... or uski khud ki phat ke hath mai aagyi... or wapis line pr aagya... wapis uske baad usko ignore nhi kia... i always wanted sana to show sid sm attitude n she did... but when sid came two time.. she accept him easily... !!!

When people go.. then we realise theor value... so never take anyone for granted.... never replace them with someone... because sometimes IÎŤ§ ŢÓØ ĽÆŤƏ....

Enjoy...!!!!