• Birthday

•••

Peter woke up sleeping in a uncomfortable couch in the hospital room close to Mj.It was supposed to be his big day today.He had his 16th birthday and probably his worst.Mj sick, Ned out of town, Messed up at the SI...but at last he had his friends...and Mr.Smart.

•••

Mr.Smart

Hey kid!

I don't remember quite well but I  think you mentioned you had your birthday and I need confirmation!

But anyway!Happy Birthday!

Peter

Mr.Smart you remembered!

Oh god!This is the best day of my life!

Mr.Smart

No it is not!You didn't reply last night.

Peter

Did I mention I had a girlfriend?

Mr.Smart

YOU DO!?

And you tell me this now!

Peter

Well she fell from the stairs and now I am with her at the hospital.Wont go to school or job today!To tired to move a muscle...Might pass out any minute...Yea I am fine!

(Picture of Peter holding Mj-s hand.)*

But I have something to hold me up!

Mr.Smart

Oh God!You are to good for this world!

And I bet the girl did the best thing choosing to be with you!

Peter

Thanks Mr.Smart!

So I am free after a while...She is going home to rest and I don't know what to do!

Any Ideas?

Mr.Smart

Why don't we go out and celebrate your birthday?

I know places!

Peter

I am sorry Mr.Smart but meeting you isn't probably the best idea!

I can't show you who I am !What if you call the froster systems or the police...I am sorry but I have to say no!

Mr.Smart

Kid!I am smart!I said I know places!

Thee is this kind of restaurant that you eat in the dark..Like blind people!Its called Dark Dinning!

Take a look at this!👇🏻