prologue

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I spat at Sebastian who had already turned around and started walking back to the house.

"I told you I forbid you from having sex with any other men." He replies.

"You can't forbid me to do anything. You don't own me." I argued. He turns around smirking at me.

"Technically I do."

"Well I don't care. I'm going to do whatever I want, with whoever I want-"

He grabs my throat and pushing me against the door. I stared right into his eyes. I didn't see anger I just saw lust.

"You're not going to do anything with anyone because I'm gonna make sure you don't. You're mine princess. All mine." He whispers possessively into my ear.

I could feel my insides twisting and turning. I was already turned on and now I'm turned on even more.

He flips me around so that my back is facing him and arches my back so that my butt is against him. He pulls my dress over my butt placing his hand gently on my butt rubbing it before gripping it.

"I will punish you if I catch you having sex with anyone."

"You won't do shit." I said but it came out more of a whimper since he slowly slid his hand down to my core cupping it. He uses the pad of his thumb to rub my bud.

"Try me." He said and with that he turns around and walks into his room.

^•^

published: September 2nd, 2020