N I N E T E E N

Jaren and I sat in a comfortable silence. His arm around me as I was cuddled up against him.

"I'm proud of you." He says out of the blue. I get up a bit to turn and look at him.

"Huh?"

"I'm proud of you. I mean, when I first met you, I would always ask when I would see your face, and you would say never. All because you thought you weren't gonna make it. Now here you are with all of us in Tennessee and your face now on the internet. You were scared before and now your not. So, I'm proud of you." He tells me. I smile at him and, I don't know why, but I kissed him on the cheek. Then laid back how I was and said thank you. I can feel the heat from his face radiate off of him. After awhile everybody came to the living room and Tyler found his Uno cards. We all sat around in a circle around the coffee table in the middle of the living room. I was in between Jaren and Mini, trying to hide my cards so they couldn't see them. I had a +4 and a red +2 with a few other normal cards. We decided, just to spice it up, to allow stacking just like on our virtual game. As we played we made jokes and some people (Tyler and Scott) raged after getting hit with a stack of three +4's.

"I SWEAR TO GOD SMII7y IF YOU STACK IT!" Tyler yells after Mini and I stacked two +2's. Jaren just innocently looked at him then put down a +2. Tyler pouted as he grabbed his six cards. I giggled and looked back to my hand. Jaren would find ways to lean closer to me, making it obvious he's trying to see my cards so in turn I'd pull them closer to me. We got to the end of our first game and it was down to me and John, both of us having uno.

"Smii7y you're the prediction master. Who's gonna win?" I ask him. He thinks about it for a moment.

"John." He says simply. I roll my eyes and Craig puts down a red 6. I have a blue 1 so I grab a card and top deck putting down the green 6 I just grabbed. They keep it on green and we turn to John.

"Well, looks like Smii7y was right." John says putting down a green 8.

"BOOBIES!" Jaren yells.

"Grr." I reply and we all put down our cards showing what we had. We continued playing a few rounds. We did get annoyed when we had to draw cards which led to Tyler telling Scott to get out of his house. Smii7y and John teamed up at one point and would talk with their eyes or give signals on what to do. Luck was on my side because my cards were pretty good and I haven't been attacked with loads of cards yet, so I sat there laughing at jokes and just living in the moment. Anthony's vlogging camera came out again and he recorded just a few minutes of the multiple games we played. In the end I had won twice, Mini won four times (he played like a bitch pussy), John won only that one game, Jaren won twice, Tyler, Scott, and Chrissy lost. Kelly walked through the door  with food in her hands once again. We started talking about Fourth of July, which is tomorrow, as we set up Mario Kart. By the way, never play Mario Kart with your friends after a heated game of Uno. I pet Kino who came up to me and Anthony was playing with Archie. We all just hung out for the rest of the night, occasionally getting up to get food. Once Kelly arrived back from work she immediately collapsed onto the couch and smiled saying, "I'm done."

"So now you're done for the whole week right?" I ask Kelly and she nods in return. After a few minutes she shuffled around so that her head was on Tyler's lap as he played with her hair much like Jaren did to me the other day. We continued just talking and laughing all together for most of the night. Kelly's long day at work got her tired and after she fell asleep for a bit Tyler carried her to their room after saying good night. One by one we all went back to our rooms. After saying good night I headed to my room and grabbed my pajamas, also known as shorts and an old T-shirt. I grabbed Johns shirt that I had borrowed and headed to John and Jaren's room. Jaren opened the door with a smile.

"How may I help you." He asks me.

"I got your boyfriends shirt." I reply handing it to him.

"Oh." He tosses the shirt near Johns open bag and it landed somewhat in it.

"Ok, well good night." I say and hug Jaren.

"Night." He replies hugging me back. We stood like that for a few seconds before we finally parted. I walked back to my room and he closed his door. I laid down and tried to fall asleep but just like last night it didn't feel comfortable it just felt lonely. After awhile I finally found a position that was comfortable enough to go to sleep.