Chapter 104: Balance

Aria opened her eyes and saw she was laying in the middle of a cage of vines

Aria opened her eyes and saw she was laying in the middle of a cage of vines. She sat up and stretched her wings.

"Looks like momma and papa finally lifted the seal" Aria fully opened up her wings and stood up "to think the ninja thought I was over powerful before, wait till now. This is Mama's form.. my ultimate form"

With one flap of her wing a blade of wind sliced through the energy vines and cut them in half. She walked through the hole in her cage to see the ninja in another cage.

"Hello boys" Aria walks over to the cage "..and Nya"

"You.. have wings" Nya says staring at them "...angel wings?"

Aria sighs "I'm a fallen angel"

"Of course" Wu says amazed "your father's final Oni form was a dragon and your mother's was a fallen angel, only the royals had this power"

Aria put her hand in front of her and blasted open the vines. The ninja all quickly got to their feet and ran out. At that moment the door opened and there stood Lloyd. The ninja got in a fighting position.

Aria put her arm out in front of them "Stay out of this... this is our fight"

"No" Zane objects "that would be unwise-"

"Let her go" Wu interrupts

"No way sensei we're a team" Nya argues

"yeah we fight together" Cole agrees

"We're going to save our friend together" Jay says

"Aria let us help" Kai looks at her

Aria looks at them "I couldn't ask for a better team.. but this is my fight"

A barrier appears between the ninja and Aria.

"No!"

"Don't do this!" 

"Aria!"

Aria turns to Lloyd and walks towards him "come on Lloydie... don't make me hurt you"

Lloyd glares at her as vines rise out of the ground. Aria's eyes glow purple and she creates a magic circle on the ground below Lloyd.

"Script! Binding Chains!"

Black chains come out of the ground and wrap around Lloyd, bringing him down onto his knees holding him. Aria turned around and the barrier went down

"You acted like it was going to be much of a fight" Aria teased

The ninja ran out and hugged her

"It's not over yet" Aria tells them

The ninja look at Lloyd

"how are we going to fix him?" Kai asks

"By setting things back the way they are supposed to be" Aria says sadly

The Ninja watch as Aria walks over to the raging Lloyd and places her forehead against his. Her eyes glow purple and his eyes glow a light green.

"Lloyd"

"Aria, I don't want to hurt anyone, that isn't me... please.. make it stop"

"of course, I'd know my Lloydie anywhere"

"..what will happen?"

"Lloyd listen to me, you are light. You are meant to guide this world to it's best, you are life. You connect all the ninja, you connect us. Continue protecting people, because that's you, that's the Lloyd I fell in love with.. the one I will always love"

"Aria I love you.. so much"

"I love you too"

The vines all over Ninjago went back into the ground like they were never there. The castle was gone and the ninja were left outside the monastery. They see Aria stand up as Lloyd's hair turns back to blonde, he opens his eyes that were now back to his normal green color.

"Is everyone ok?" Aria asks looking around

"yep"

"fine"

"Perfect"

"good" Aria sighs then turns to Lloyd "how about you, are you ok?"

"Yeah" Lloyd stood up "I feel better then ever"

The ninja smile and all hug him

"good to have you back" Kai says patting him on the back

"You were crazy" Jay tells him

"Was I?" Lloyd questions confused

"yes, but it is all better now" Zane reassures him

"And nobody but us know that it was you" Wu tells him "Aria was able to save you, just like we thought"

"yeah, Aria-" Lloyd stopped when he turned around to see Aria wasn't there

"Where'd she go?" Cole questioned looking around

"Aria"

"Aria!"

"Aria where are you!"

Wu sighs sadly "She is.. gone"

"What do you mean gone sensei" Lloyd asks sadly "I don't understand"

Misako places her hands on his shoulders "She did what she had to, to protect you"

Lloyd looks up at the sky "so Aria's... gone"