Hurting

I crawled with everything in me but I didn't make it far. I only made it to the stairs before I felt two hands wrap around my waste and pull me over their shoulder. I punched and squealed but todoroki didn't let me go. He threw me on the ground, hurting my arm in the process.

His hands were in fists at his side. His body shook with anger. The knife still stuck out of his shoulder. "DAMNIT Y/N," he yelled, "WHY?!" Did he just really ask why? Why the fuck not. You're trying to make me kill momo.

I trembled as I scooted away from him. I felt like throwing up. My adrenaline was gone now and I regret what I did. I stabbed todoroki. Tears streamed down my face. Todoroki walked over to his cart of torture devices and picks up a tool. It was a larger knife.

Each step he took only made me tremble more. Each stomp could shake the ground. He stomped closer and closer to me. I froze with fear. He bent down to my level and held the knife out in front of me. It was in a position to where the handle faced me. My whole body tensed and my face was plastered with confusion.

Blood still poured from his shoulder as he said, "look at everything I did for you, and this is how you repay me. YOU STAB ME!?!" His voice was cold. His breathing was harsh and unsteady. The room was dark, the only light in the room was the small lamp in the middle of the room. But even through the darkness I could see his watery eyes.

His eyes held anger and betrayal. He still held the knife out to me, indicating for me to grab it. I hesitantly did so. He then wrapped his hands around mine and guided the knife. It reminded me of a parent helping their baby to write. He guided the knife to his own throat and said, "I mean, bunny, come on. If you're gonna stab me then stab me in a fatal area." He sounded oddly calm. He then let go of his hands. My hands still gripped the knife that was held to his throat. "What're you waiting for, stab me," todoroki said.

My body froze. I didn't want to kill him. I didn't want to kill anyone. That's why I didn't stab him in a fatal area. I could never live with the guilt of killing someone. Even if that someone was this monster. I dropped the knife and the impact of it hitting the cold, concrete floor echoed throughout the room.

Todoroki sighed and then picked up the knife. He then stuck the knife to my own throat. My body tensed. "Y/n, baby, you have to protect yourself. You can't be afraid to kill someone," he said calmly.

All of a sudden I felt a sharp impact on my neck. Todoroki let out a little scream and jumped back. "Y/n, oh god, I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't mean it," he pleaded for forgiveness. Did he just cut me. I touched my neck and sure enough there was blood. The cut didn't seem deep though. Why would he cut me then apologize? I tried to find the right words to say but nothing would come out. I was still frozen with fear.

My throat still stung from the sharp impact. Todoroki noticed my quietness and took a step closer to me. I flinched at his movement. "B..bunny? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just blacked out for a second. Guess I'm losing a lot of blood. I think I'm passing out," he whispered. I couldn't move. My words were stuck in my throat. I stabbed todoroki, no way I was getting off that easy. He doesn't even seem mad. I mean, he still had the knife sticking out of his shoulder.

His eyes seemed heavy. He looked like he was about to pass out. He took another step to me. He tripped over his own feet but he caught himself. He started muttering incoherent things. He stomped over to me then dropped to his knees in front of me. He fell onto my lap and stared into my eyes. "Y/n, I'm losing a lot of blood. "If I die, then Kouki, bakugou, and momo dies with me. If you don't want that then get one of the guards," he sounded oddly calm. That bastard, he knew I wouldn't refuse.

"I would get them myself but I want this decision to be all on you," he said eerily. He whispered everything he said. I knew what he just said was a lie. He needed me. He can't even stand or talk without slurring his words. The decision wasn't mine. He was fully dependent on me. I chuckle through my sobs which made todoroki raise an eyebrow. He can't get one of his body guards cause right now he's too weak.

This guy can't even survive a stab wound while his victims go through hell without passing out. Pff, pathetic. My aura grew dark. "Y/n?" Todoroki asked with slight worry. I looked at him in the eyes. Something in me snapped. I just watched as he bled out. Todoroki held horror in his eyes.

But that horror quickly changed into a sinister smirk. "So y/n-Chan, you really think you won?" He let a dark laugh. "Fine, be like that," he said as he stood up. My eyes widened. He got up with no problem. He gripped the knife in his shoulder tightly. He then began pulling it out. He hissed in pain. Blood squirted everywhere. He then dropped the bloody knife in front of me. He towered over me with the creepiest expression.

(This photo is from a webtoon series called bastard but basically imagine todoroki with this expression)

"I am willing to pretend that this never happened if you kill her," todoroki towered over me. A shiver went down my spine. His expression was enough to leave nightmares. But even at that, I refuse to kill anyone. My silence was enough for todoroki. He scoffed then left the basement, locking me and momo inside.

I quickly looked over at momo and I pulled the cloth off her mouth. "Y/n, y/n, thank you so much," she sobbed. "That guy is a psycho," she spat out. I tried untying the rope but the knots were too tight. "Get the knife and cut it," momo said. We were quickly cut off by the basement door opening. Momo and I quickly shot our gaze to the door. It was one of the guards.

He walked down the steps and cleaned the area a bit. He cleaned up the blood, set out some blankets on the old bed in the corner, put away anything dangerous and sharp, patches my neck wound, and even set out a fresh set of clothing for me. When he was done he stood in the corner of the room. His eyes never left me. This was gonna be a long night.

{todoroki's pov}

I stormed out of the basement with my blood soaked shirt. I ordered one of my guards to the basement to clean up and not take his eyes off you. You were in serious trouble. Stabbing me? Really y/n? What made you think that was a good idea? What was your plan after that?

I stomped to the nearest bathroom and took off my shirt. I stared at my shoulder wound in the mirror. Blood poured out of it. If only Kouki was here. He's know how to handle a wound like this. I sigh and grab the first aid kit. I poured hydrogen peroxide on it and began sewing up my own would. I let out a painful groan every time the needle pierced through my skin. Once I was done I bandaged my shoulder.

I looked at myself in the mirror a long while after. I just let my mind wonder. How could you do this to me? I mean, I worked so hard to bring momo here. I had to pretend to be in love with her. I wanted you to be jealous. I wanted you to feel the same way I feel when you're with other people. I want you to only think of me.

I fell to the floor and began to cry. What am I doing wrong? Sure I do harsh things but I do it for you. Why can't you see that? Everything I do is for you. But you'll never feel the same way I do. That's why you can't kill her. Argh, how could I be so stupid?

Just then a sinister thought approached my mind. I let out a chuckle which slowly turned into sinister laughter. You'll kill her. I mean, after I put my plan into action you'll have no choice but to kill her. I pull out my phone and text an all too familiar person.