Truth be Told

Draco's PoV

I walked into the Great Hall with a smile on my face. The box I gave him contained a treacle tart laced with a love potion. The love potion lasts for only a half hour, about half our study period, which we shared. Pansy helped me with it - kind of. The entire time she was rolling on the ground laughing. She helped me get it though. 

I walked into the Great Hall and pulled out my phone, looking hopefully for a new text. Nope. Nothing. I sat down next to Pansy and Blaise. They were having an animated discussion about Potions class. "Ron smelled me. ME." Blaise was saying. "Hermione said me too!" Pansy said. "Oh man I wonder if they're gonna break up!" I said. "Ooooh Draco who did you smell?" "Potter" I muttered. "Sorry what was that?" "Potter! Ok I smelled Potter!"

"You were talkin about me?" Harry said from the table next to ours. I felt my face get hot. How come he never blushes?

"Uh n-no," Pansy and Blaise started laughing. "Dude you are so gay" Blaise said. "Shut up." "Malfoy even I can tell you're gay." "How was your tart?" "Oh I haven't finished it yet but it's really good." "Well finish it and text me ok?" "He rolled his eyes. "Ok beautiful." I felt my face heat up again.

"OOOOOH DRACO'S GOT A CRUSHHHHH" "Shut up Pansy." 

A couple minutes later I got a text. 

Start of text

Harry: Hey baby !)

Draco: Hey. Meet me in the room of requirement after lunch?

Harry: Ok 

End of text

~Time skip~

After Lunch

I walked into the room of requirement and sat on the floor. The room was like a muggle gymnasium, just empty. The only thing that was in it was a few mats on the floor. I waited a few minutes and Potter came in. "Malfoy? MALLLFOYYYYYYYYY" He called. "I'm right here, Potter." "Why did you call me Potter. Why won't you call me Harry?" "Oh, ok then Harry." It was weird. Calling him Harry was strange and unfamiliar. 

"Can I call you Draco?" He asked. "Sure, why not." Man, this is weird. "S-so. How was the t-tart." Oh no. I was stuttering again. Ugh! "Ah so your stuttering again." He sat  down right next to me so that our legs were touching. "The tart was delicious, thank you." "Did you-did you eat it all?" I stuttered again. "Yes, yes I did. Would you like me to run my hands through your hair again?" He said, reaching up to ruffle my perfectly gelled hair. My face turned red. He chuckled. "I love that I make you blush and stutter a lot." He told me. He looked at me. "Your eyes are really pretty, you know that?" 

I blushed. "Th-thanks. Are you sure you ate all of that tart?" "Yes Draco I'm positive. But it's really hard to hide a love potion in a tart. I couldn't find an antidote though. Weird, right?" "Huh, weird. Well, I better go." I said, standing up. "Wait!" He said, grabbing my hand. "I need to tell you something." "Yes Harry?" "Nevermind, it's nothing. I like your hair though." "The hair you messed up?" "Yep." I smiled at him and winked. He blushed. He finally blushed. He blushed! 

I finally made Harry Potter blush. Finally.