Prologue

V I N C E N Z O

Before her everything was alright. I had everything I wanted, my life was fine.

Everyone adored me, and I liked all the attention I got.

All the men wanted to be me, all the women wanted to fuck me. I had a good company and I was rich, what could I want more?

But I didn't know I was craving something all that time. Or rather someone. I didn't know that until the day I met her.

I'll always remember the day when I met Athena Robertson.

How her long legs disappeared under that black dress and how that cute dress hugged her tiny waist. I instantly imaged those legs resting on my shoulders, on every dirty way possible.

She was so pure and kind, not knowing what effect she had on me. She had her beautiful brown hair up in a bun on her head, exposing her delicate neck I wanted to suck on so badly. When her innocent green eyes stared up to mine all I could do was drown in them. She had me captured, wrapped around her little slender fingers without even realizing it.

I couldn't wait to explore that perfectly tanned skin of hers, I wanted to discover every inch of her, take a taste of her. That's when I knew she was what I needed. She was that something that I craved. And I would do everything to get it. She became my addiction, my drug. I couldn't get enough of her. I never will.

Athena Robertson is mine, and mine only.

And I will raise hell if anyone dares to touch what's mine.

. . .

This is the prologue! Not exactly my best work but y'all must've liked it for some reason <33