holy shit. (31)

"What do you mean he 'got adopted'?!"

Zalgo seethed, growling fiercely as he dug his claws into the newly waxed, oak desk.

"Goddamn it I just waxed that," muttered one of the servants, sighing tiredly as she listened to the powerful demon before her gripe to his main counsels.

"That boy! I knew he was a good-for-nothing-- y'know what? I was gonna kill him anyway... Whatever. She can keep his sorry ass--"

"Uh, sire..." A smooth, silky voice interrupted the demons loud complaining, walking out from the corner of the room and into the dimly lit center.

A younger looking woman with dark red, shorter, sleek hair and tanned skin, walking slowly as she placed her arms behind her back; a proud and tall posture radiating a strong, demanding authority-like power through her smug expression.

She wore an elegant yet simple designed tail-coat, dark purple and red color schemes along with golden buttons, a dark blouse that was tucked underneath black pants, calf-high boots tied tightly in the hands of a perfectionist, alongside black gloves.

She was pleasant to look at, in all honesty.

Though Zalgo, being Zalgo, wasn't impressed. Especially with her.

"With all do respect--"

"Oh, hello... Bertha."

The counsels around her stifled laughter at her name, making her side-glare at them. They quickly shut up.

She sighed, before looking back up at the demon over-lord.

"Lord Zalgo, please..." She pleaded with a respectful bow, "with ears open, ready to listen, hear my cry for your forgiveness... I wish to become your most loyal servant and confidant once again; I was immature and naive, but I have changed. I can say with confidence, that you will be proud of the... Information I have on that cute little mouse, (Y|n)!"

She spoke slyly, smirking as she smoothly whipped out a small file, with a picture of you sitting on your roof with your phone, drinking some (drink) and smiling.

((P.S. Holy shit you're cute asf.))

Zalgo furrowed his brows, before scoffing, "we already have information on her, red head. We've got a file--"

"But do you know where her family is?"

He perked up a bit, but it wasn't at all physically noticeable, no, he had to look...

Cool.

"Levi is currently retrieving that infor--"

"Sire, I've been here since the meeting has started... I know what happened to him... Also, I was the one who originally told your messenger about him and his... current position." She held back a smile of pride, seeing Zalgo so stumped.

He sighed, slumping down and throwing his hands up in defeat, "spill the tea, sis."

"Sire, please refrain from calling me 'sis', it's quite unprofessional." Bertha ((I see you smirking at her name, don't be rude you ho >:0)) said politely as she flipped through the file.