C H A P T E R 49

The Rake was no doubt scary. But what was I going to do? I guess my best bet is to just make sure it doesn't get to me. But what about Masky? What was he planning? Surely not the same thing as me. But if I was going to be doing this, I needed to get stronger. Sadly, I haven't been doing too great with my power though. I guess that's what I'll be doing tonight.

Now I only have to one more thing.

Knock Knock

"Come in!"

"Hey Clocky, can you do me a favor?"

"Depends."

"Tomorrow I'll be gone for a couple of hours and I don't know when I'll get back but just in case I get back late I need someone to take care of Moon. Can you help?"

"Yeah sure, but where are you going?"

"Eh, just a mission." I lied.

"Ah okay, want to watch a movie."

"Sorry, maybe next time. I have to get somewhere."

"Okay then. Catch you later."

"Yup."

I closed the door and went to my room and changed into a tank top and grey sweatpants. I put my dino hoodie on and a pair of ruinable sneakers.Then I put my hair into a high ponytail and got a water bottle from the kitchen.

"Wow the outside is so pretty! Too bad it's only the afternoon. Finding a shaded area will be hard." I said out loud. I walked around the woods before I found an area that's shaded by the trees. It was perfect for the moment. I smiled and set the water bottle down, along with taking my hoodie off. Placing it on a log neatly, I began training.

Time Skip

I stood in the middle of the forest, panting loudly with my hands on my knees. It was now the middle of the night, and though I was tired, I didn't stop training. I learned lot's of cool things. Like how I can make my eyes learn to see clearly in the dark, as if it was the middle of the morning. I can also use the darkness and shadows to my advantage. For example, I can make force fields using shadows and darkness, but it depends on how strong it is. If the shadow is light, it'll break easily. But if it is completely dark, It is almost indestructible.

a/n: note that black and the darkness/shadows aren't the same. Y/n can't use the color black to use her power. An example would be that she can't travel through the color black, but only through it's shadow.

"Oh it's this bitch."

I turned around. It was Masky.

"Last time I checked you were the dog."

"Fuck you."

"Sorry dude I got shit to do, maybe next time."

He gave me somewhat of a glare. I gave a light chuckle and picked up a water bottle. I sat down on the log and chugged the water down. Masky sat down next to me. I felt that he was too close and scooted a bit away. He noticed and scooted closer. I again, scooted back. He scooted closer.

"Dude stop."

"No."

"Nooo stop human interaction is DISGUASTANG!"

"DUMBASS YOU AREN'T A HUMAN."

"NEITHER ARE YOU! YOU'RE A FUCKING DOG!"

You picked up a stick on the ground and threw it.

"GO FETCH."

"DUMBFUCK-"

We both fell off the log because of all the scooting. I fell on the floor and he fell on top of me in a position that made it seem he was pinning me to the floor.

"I know I'm amazing and all, but I told you already that I had shit to do."

I had a slight blush on my face, but because it was dark he couldn't see it. He got off me, obviously embarrassed. I laughed at the thought of him being embarrassed.

"You should probably get back to the mansion."

"This is the third time I'm telling to you, I have shit to do. You go back, even if I do go back I won't sleep."

"And why not?"

"Think of it this way. When do ghosts usually haunt? When there is light out or when it's dark?"

"That's stupid."

"You're stupid." I muttered, though he still heard me and gave me one of his glares. I gave him a huge cheesy smile that looked fake, because it was. Then, he left. Welp, back to training.

Time Skip

I finally got back to the mansion, tired as hell. It was 4 in the morning, and I was so tired I wasn't even aware of my surroundings.So when I was going up the stairs, I bumped into something really strong. I was sure I'd fall down the stairs, but something caught me, and just as it held me, I fell asleep.

Masky's POV

I was walking up the stairs after going outside to smoke because I couldn't sleep. I was walking slowly because I was also on my phone. I was on the second to last step when something knocked into me. Out of reflex I went to catch it.

"This dumbass overworking herself."

. . .

Heyyo! I'm trying to publish as many chapters as I can because I have school starting next week. :( Also Question!

Are you doing online school or actually going (hybrid)?

I'll see you all next chapter. Bye Clouds!!

Unedited

-Blxrrii