Chapter 22

Marc slapped John's hand off his thigh. "Are you insane?" he snapped.

My heart fell a little. I would have loved to try all of us dating each other and I was really glad John brought it up because I wouldn't have had the courage to. But that was exactly why I didn't want to say anything. I didn't want them getting upset at the idea.

"Come on," John whined. Then he jumped to his feet and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my chest. His fairly obvious hard on pressed against my back and I gasped when I felt it.

"What are you doing to him?" Marc demanded, getting to his own feet.

"Relax," John said, sliding his hands down my chest. "He's fine."

I felt like I couldn't breathe. All I could focus on were John's hands as they played with the waistband of my jeans and Marc making intense eye contact with me. I know he was only worried about me being okay but, between the two of them right now, I was becoming very turned on, which was the last thing we needed.

"Spencer," Marc said. "Is he hurting you?"

I shook my head slowly just as John sucked my earlobe into his mouth. I let out another gasp which quickly turned into a soft moan as he moved to place a kiss in the crook of my neck.

"I think he's just horny," John whispered. His breath fanned against my neck and I shivered. "Won't you join us? See how much fun it could be?"

Marc scoffed, shaking his head. "A threesome? No thanks."

Seeing the hurt look in his eyes finally snapped me out of whatever daze John's actions had put me in. I grabbed John's hands and pulled them away from me and stepped out of his hold.

"Stop," I said. "Before we can do anything like that, we need to talk."

John leaned against the dresser, crossing his arms over his chest. "What is there to talk about? Marc's clearly not interested. Looks like it's just you and me, Spence."

"That's not what I said," Marc seethed. He looked ready to hit John again.

"So you do want this?" John taunted, grinning. "Us? Spencer and me?"

I watched as Marc closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself down. His body physically relaxed as he let his shoulders drop and his fists unclench. When he opened his eyes, he no longer looked so angry.

"Fine," he said. "If Spencer wants this, then I'm okay with it."

They both looked at me, waiting for my answer. Of course I wanted them both, I wanted this whole thing to work out. But was it really feasible?

I took a deep breath. "How is this going to work?" I asked, looking back and forth between the two of them. "I want an official relationship and if that's with the three of us, then great. But I don't want to have hide any part of this. Like I said before, I'm done hiding."

No one said anything else for a moment and all we could hear was someone's footsteps as they ran down the hallway. John was closest to the door so he pulled it open just in time for a kid I didn't know to be passing by. He jumped, startled by the sudden door opening.

"Hey," John said. The kid looked up at him, almost as if he were terrified of John. "I'm bisexual. I'm into guys."

With a quick nod of his head, the kid ran off again and John shut the door.

"That's one way of doing it," Marc muttered.

John shrugged. "It would have been better if it wasn't someone I gave head to before. I'll do it again to everyone that passes by, though, if I have to."

I stared at him for a second, trying to process what he said. "Why did he look so scared of you then?" I asked. "If you guys..." I trailed off, shaking my head. I wasn't sure I wanted to know about his past flings.

"I probably gave him such an intense orgasm that he's scared I'll do it again. You know what I mean, right Spence? Marc hasn't come close to my skill level, has he?"

I glanced at Marc. "Well... we haven't actually..."

"I told you before, we were taking things slow," Marc said. "I don't force myself on people."

John raised his hands up in surrender. "Woah, chill. I never forced. That's not fun for me." He lowered his hands to his sides and smiled over at me. "You wanted it, right? You said you're not a virgin, so all's fair, if everyone's on board."

Marc spoke up before I could even come up with a response. "Spence, you're not a virgin? I thought you were?"

I shook my head slowly. I didn't like talking about what happened with Jordan. "I..." I sighed. "It was... not a good experience but, yeah. It did happen."

Marc stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. It was comforting and I leaned against him. "You don't have to say anything, but what happened? I just want to make sure that I - we - don't end up hurting you, too. Especially not in the same way."

I nodded. I understood where he was coming from and it would probably help to tell someone the truth. I never told anyone exactly what had happened. They only listened to Jordon's side of things and never asked me if it was true.

"At my old school, I was sort of in love with my friend Jordan. I would have done anything for him and he knew that." I watched John from where I stood in Marc's arms. He was leaning against the door, paying full attention to me. "One night, just before Easter break, he asked me to meet him in the chapel after curfew. I didn't know he was into guys until he kissed me and we got so carried away that we ended up having sex in one of the pews." I took a shaky breath. "I loved every second of it. Until a nun walked in and caught us. Jordon... he, uh... he said I forced him to sneak out and I made him do all that. That he never wanted it. She believed him and I got suspended. By the time I came back, everyone at the school hated me and Jordon refused to talk to me."

Marc tightened his arms around me and placed a gentle kiss on the top of my head. I buried my face into his arm, hating all the bad memories that had surfaced with the quick retelling of the worst time of my life.

A hand brushed some of my hair off my forehead and I looked up to see John standing right in front of us. "That's never going to happen to you again," he said quietly. "I'm not going to let you get hurt. We're not going to let that happen. Okay?"

I nodded, but part of me still felt unsure. I thought I could trust Jordan and he ruined my life at that school. Who's to say the same kind of thing won't happen here, too? When I'm dating the two most well-known enemies at this school, there can't not be some sort of backlash from that, right?