13

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗦𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘆 𝗛 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗼 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗦𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘆 𝗛 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗼 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

"Dino stop you know I'm already scared." You fussed. It was Halloween night and you and your boyfriend of 3 years decided to go to the Drive-In. They were playing Scream and Scream 2. You had never seen them because you hated horror movies.

Your childish family members made you have a fear of horror movies since you were little.

"I'm just playing baby." He said draping his arm over your shoulder. "Well stop playing." You pouted crossing your arms over your chest. "Why you so tense?" He asked as he started kissing on your neck. "I'm not." You said trying to keep your composure. "You sure?" He asked huskily. "Yes baby I'm sure."

As you two watched the movie this overwhelming feeling of horniness washed over you.

You kept glancing over at Dino and saw he looked really invested into the movie. You and Dino had been together for over a year, but when it came to sex you were still shy with him. You decided to go ahead and make a move. You slickly slid your hand down to his jeans and started to unbutton them.

"What chu doing?" He asked shook.

"What it look like I'm doing?" You said unzipping his zipper and sliding your hand in his underwear. "You sure bout this?" He asked giving you a look. "You got tented windows baby it's time to put em to use." You said pulling his dick out of his boxers. You leaned down and swirled your tongue around his tip.

"Fuck." He groaned lowly.

You spit on his tip before taking all of him in your mouth. "Shit." He moaned lowly.

You took him back out with a pop sound, and started tracing his veins with the tip of your tongue. You spit on his dick again letting it drip down to his balls. You took him back in your mouth and started massaging his balls while you sucked him off.

His hand gripped the back of your neck as he slowly thrusted into your mouth. You moaned sending a vibration through his dick. "Baby I'm bouta-"

Before he could finish his sentence he was nutting down your throat. You kept sucking making his body slightly shake and his eyes roll back. You finally took him out of your mouth and he pulled you up for a kiss. "Mmm." You moaned as he tongue kissed you.

He pulled away from the kiss and helped you take off your stretch pants and panties. He put a condom on before letting his seat back. You climbed on top of him and moaned loudly as you lowered yourself on his dick. He locked his fingers behind his head and let you take control. "Uh." You moaned softly.

He was staring you right in the face as you rode him. You leaned down to kiss him while bouncing slowly on him. "Don't stop." He moaned wrapping his arms tightly around you. That gave you motivation to go harder and faster. "Dino." You moaned in his ear.

He started fucking you from underneath making you moan loudly. "Oou yes." You moaned placing your hand on the car roof to steady yourself. He leaned up and started kissing and sucking on your neck. "The people in the movie ain't bouta be the only ones screaming tonight." He huffed going harder.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as he roughly fucked you. "Look me in my eyes." He said rubbing your thighs. "Baby I ca-"

"You can." He said with a seriousness in his voice. You forced yourself to focus on Dino's face. "What happened to all that shy shit?" He said in your ear. "Cause you being extra nasty right now." He huffed.

"Baby I-"

"You love me?" He asked kissing you. "Yes." You whimpered. "I can't hear you baby." He said giving your ass a smack. "I love you Dino." You moaned. "I love you too baby." He moaned in your ear.

"Say my name."

"Dino." You whimpered.

He grabbed your neck and started going harder.

"Say my name Y/N." He groaned. "Daddy." You moaned gripping his shoulder. "Say it louder baby." He coached. "Daddy." You moaned twice a loud as the last time. "Ugh I'm cumming." You screamed. Your body shook as you came on him. You sat there with him still inside you having a make out session.

"We going home." He said between kisses.

You cleaned each other up, got decent, and headed home for a few more rounds.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴✨

𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀😌✨