𝔬𝔫𝔢

"What do you mean?" "I don't want you talking with them anymore Ivy" "it's not your choice Clay" I yelled back at him, "I believe it is, you're done with those boys," he said sternly, I shook my head "no way" Clay let out a frustrated sigh, "Ivy you either stay away from them or I'll make sure you do, understand?" his tone was cold "Are you threatening me?" I asked confused, "You're leaving me with no other choice, now do you understand?" 

I looked out down at the floor, "do you understand?" his voice boomed in the room making me flinch ever so slightly "yeah" I said lowly, "huh?" "yes, yes clay" I yelled, "good" he turned around and walked out of my room, closing the door behind him.

I rolled my eyes and fell back onto my bed, maybe it would be good if I said goodbye, just incase. I sigh and got up, walking towards the window. I undid the locks and climped out. IT was a bit of a long walk to L'manburg, but I didn't really mind.

Once I made it to their walls, I was stopped at the entryway, "Hi Fundy" I greeted him with a smile, "Hi Ivy, what are you here for?" he questioned, "I wanna talk to Tubbo and Tommy for a minute if that's alright", he glanced behind him then back at me. 

"Come on it" he opened the gate and I walked inside, "do you by any chance know where they are?" "Inside the van I'm pretty sure" I nodded my head and went up to the door of the van, I gently knocked waiting for a response, "come in" I heard Wilbur yell. I opened the door and saw the three boys plotting. 

"Oh, hi Ivy" I waved, "what's up?" "can I talk to Tommy and Tubbo for a moment?" Will looked at the two boys, "I suppose, go outside the van" I nodded my head and stepped outside, the two boys following behind me. 

"Everything alright?" Tommy asked, "not really" "what happened?" "Dream told me I can't come over here anymore and I can't see or speak to any of you" I explained, the two of them looked at me dumbfounded, "then why are you here?" Tubbo questioned, Tommy, hit his arm, "don't be a dickhead" "it's just a question, sorry" 

"I-I just figured I should let you guys know, that's all." Toby looked at me with a sad expression while Tommy looked almost emotionless. The short brown-haired boy gave me a quick hug. 

The van door opened and Will walked out, "what's going on?" he asked confused, "I was told by Dream that I'm not allowed to come over here to speak to any of you anymore, So I'm just saying goodbye I guess" Wilbur gave me an empathetic smile, "I'm sorry Ivy, know that we're still your friends" I found comfort in his words, "Thank you Will. See you on the other side boys, best of luck to all of you" I turned around and began walking away.

 I felt someone grab my arm then wrap me into their embrace, it was Tommy. He hugged me tightly, grabbing the back of my shirt, I buried my head into his chest, holding onto him. 

"later tonight meet me in the forest halfway, alright? I'll bring Tubbo" he whispered, only loud enough for me to hear, "okay," I said softly. As I walked out of the walls of L'manburg one last time, I felt my heart sink.