How to make an archer mad

Artemis woke up and rolled over being a little startled to find wally right next to her. Artemis slowly tried to get but wally stirred awake looking up at artemis.
"Hey how you feeling?" He asked.
"Ummm good I guess." She replied.
"Good" he replied.
"Umm so why are you in my bed with me?" Arty asked.
"Oh ya sorry, you were captured by dr. light and dr.freeze and the knocked you out so me and Nightwing rescued you and brought you back. I didn't want you to be alone I case you woke up or anything so I stayed here." he told her.
"Umm who's nightwing? And that was sweet of you I guess wally but I can take care of my self." arty told him.
"Oh yeah Nightwing is robin, he sort of changed suits and names now." He explained. " and you didn't take care of yourself very much last night."
"Well I'm sorry I was distracted by thinking of you and ro-nightwing!" She yelled at him.
"Wait you were thinking about me?" He asked.
"Ummmm, wait. no I didn't say that, I said r-nightwing too!"
"You were thinking about me." Wally said to her secretly throwing a fist in the air in his head.
"Fine I was but that not important to you." she said back.
"Not important huh, then why is it about me? I'm pretty important." he said to her.
"No your not, not to me your just a baywatch!" She yelled at him.
"You like me" he said scooting a little closer to her.
"no I don't" she said scooting back away from him and having her back against the wall.
"Yeah I think you do" Wally said scooting up to her so that their knees were touching.
"No I don't baywatch so back away." she yelled at him.
"Ok I will, right after this." he said leaning in to kiss her. As their lips touched Artemis was filled with mixed emotions. Artemis was kind of liking it but then she snapped out of her trance and punched Wally in the gut, making him curl up in a ball and whining.
"What was that for?" He asked his voice cracking as he talked.
"You kissed me!" She yelled at him getting off her bed and started walking out when Wally said "well I'm sorry that I like you."
"That doesn't mean you have to kiss me!" She yelled back at him.
"I'm sorry ok but I thought it was the right thing to do."
"Well it wasn't the right time, how would you feel by waking up next to your team mate and later having her kiss you!" She yelled at him getting a little angry.
"If that girl was you babe I wouldn't mind." he replied.
"Oh grow up baywatch!" she yelled at him " I don't like you and in case you didn't notice, Don't ever ever kiss me again!"
"Ok I get it." he said in a kind of sad voice. "I'm sorry, for everything." he told her as he walked out the door.
Artemis kind of regretted what she said and now she felt lonely and wanting Wally there but she had to stay on her argument for her sake. Artemis got up and walked to the kitchen for some breakfast trying to cling on to that memory of how her first kiss felt.