(16) Not Again

Y/N

I screamed, I think. My mind was all fuzzy, but it was also so clear. I glowed up, (Yes, one of your go to moves is called Glow Up. Deal with it :3) and I ran.

I heard him scream in agony, a sound I'd never ever wished to hear from anyone I cared about. Quickly, I pushed the blue-haired villain down, keeping him in place with chains and handcuffs that I'd rush-fully made earlier.

I knew I wouldn't be powerful enough to fight the bird villain dubbed 'Nomu' alone. So I sent a trail of white fire up his arm, trying my best not to overdo it, since the smoke would surely affect my classmate's health. It screamed, temporarily letting go of Dad's head, giving me the moment I needed to snatch him away.

'I can't go back to anyone right now.. It'll just put them in danger.' I told myself, trying to quickly determine a place to go to.

So then I did the only thing I could think of. I flew.

I looked down at my father and teacher, who was unconscious. And I cried.

(Third Person)

Y/N cried into her father, trying to use her overflowing emotions and Red Flame to push some physical strength into the limp body in her arms. Unconsciously, the harder she cried the brighter she glowed. Blue, instead of her usual yellow. Sadness. And guilt.

She then decided to switch over to Green Flame, putting it around his elbow and head, keeping the heat at complete room temperature, not wanting to cause her father any extra discomfort.

Her emotions overflowed, and her glow filled the whole building, despite not knowing it herself.

All eyes were on her now.

Midoriya stood still on the ground and stared up to his classmate, who looked like a beacon, or rather, an angel, considering the dim situation they were all in.

Tsuyu looked up at her in awe, but frowned when she felt the amount of guilt radiating from the flying girl, who was far, but close enough that she could feel the waves of it washing off her. Mineta who by her side, passed out the moment he looked up, not before muttering to himself something about her beautiful figure.

Todoroki in the landslide zone had also noticed the bright blue glow coming from the centre area (Oop I'm realizing since Hagakure isn't here he's the only one there. Uhh, let's just say they assumed he was a recommendation being Endeavour's son, but wasn't sure of his quirk). After getting the information he'd needed and restricting all of the nearby criminals, he just stood there and stared. 'Why..? What's with the guilt that I'm feeling? I don't feel guilty for anything. so could it be her?' He couldn't help but wonder.

After successfully electrocuting all the villains in their respective area, the mountain zone, Jiro, Kaminari and Yaorarozu too looked up in the sky to see what they thought was an angel. They were in awe, just as Tsuyu was. Because of the distance, they couldn't feel the waves of guilt and sadness radiating off of their fellow classmate.

In the downpour zone, Koda and Tokoyami both notice a faint glow, as the source was being shielded by the walls that surrounded them. They finish up and effectively, before walking over to view the light. 'So bright..' Tokoyami thought, as Dark Shadow disappeared into his body once again. 'It's beautiful..' Koda thinks to himself.

Ojiro and Aoyama (I think) were in the Conflagration zone, trying to get away from the fumes, not noticing the other was present. They did, however, notice a blue glow beyond the contrasting red they saw before them. Wanting to see what it was and help out elsewhere, they quickly finished their task separately, before making their way over to the source.