sixteen

i'm getting too lazy to add pictures & the times of the episodes of the beginning of every chapter so sorry about that lol
-
-
-
You stood on the HMS pogue, with JJ's arm wrapped securely around your waist. JJ whistled as he sees a nice boat ahead of us.

"You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200k, easy," JJ said.

"We picked the wrong parents," Pope mutters and you laugh.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's topper and his girlfriend" you say.
"You don't have to act like you can't see us, bitch" Kiara says making you put a hand over your mouth and try not to laugh.
-
-
-
"All right, keep a look out" JJ said from the front seat. You moved up from the back and rested your arms on the back of JJ and John B seats.
"We're behind enemy lines," JJ says before pulling out the gun.
Last night JJ and you had a long conversation about the gun. He promised to never use it against you and to him, and because of his father, he needed to keep the gun for protection. At the end of the night you told him it was okay, and ended up asleep in his arms.
"Yo, man, c'mon put it back," John B says, looking back worriedly at you.
"It's okay John B. Me and JJ talked about it and if having the gun on him makes JJ feel safe, then I'm okay with it," you say shakily. JJ looks back and you and presses a kiss to your cheek before Pope comes up to the window of JJ.
"Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than they can solve," Pope says.
"I swear to God, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ," Kie adds. You frown. Of course you hated guns but JJ had told you it was the only way he felt protected.
John B took the gun from JJ and put it away. All of you get out of the van. You wait for JJ to get out and when he does he takes your hand in his, squeezing slightly.
"So what are we doing here, babe?" You ask, wrapping your other arm around his forearm.
"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now. This way!" JJ finishes and points to the direction of the entrance.
Once you all enter JJ leads you to the kitchen where he then calls out for someone named Andrew.
"Mama L, nice to see you!" JJ says to a cook as he try's to grab some food.
"JJ! No!" She says as she slaps away his hand. You giggle and JJ flashes you a smile.
-
-
-
You finally all enter the room where all the computers are. Pope automatically runs over to one.
"Let me get in there, gotta check out my insta models," JJ says excitedly.
"Excuse me?" You say, placing your arms over your chest.
"Babe-" JJ try's but you roll your eyes and go sit next to Kie.
Pope and John B find the coordinates of where the royal merchant should be and it's only 900 feet deep. JJ has the amazing idea of going to The Salvage yard and stealing a drone. As Pope argues about stealing the drone, we all agree that 400 mil is worth it.
-
-
-
"Pope we're not stealing the drone... we're borrowing it," John B tells Pope on the way to The Salvage yard. As Pope, John B, and Kiara talk more you focus on JJ. JJ is rolling a cigarette. Just as he is about to light it you grab it out of his hand and thrown it on the other side of the van.
"What's got you so salty, baby?" JJ asks. You don't get time to reply as John B stops the van. You quickly get out with Kiara.
"No kiss goodbye?!" JJ yells.
"Nope. Just don't get killed... I don't have insurance for that!" You yell back as you and Kiara get into her car.
-
-
-
okay that's it for this chapter. sorry for such the long wait i've been going through a really rough few months. i'm sorry :/
i'm gonna try to update again as soon as possible, thank and love you all <3