xxxi - bachelorette night

♡♡♡
●ARIA POV●

Wednesday night was fastly approaching us . I had called in a few favors and secured VIP sections to three different clubs . Delilah was adamant about having no strippers so this was a healthy compromise . The last club would be us meeting with the bachelor party at about 11pm .

We had to be at the first club at 8 , so our wedding rehearsal dinner was cutting it close . We had a small intimate dinner with the bride and groom's family at their favorite restaurant. We finished by 7 so we were at least makeup ready before we headed to the club. We did change clothes but once we were done I donned Delilah with the most ridiculous "Bride" sash and a cute little tiara . The girls all got ready at the house and we all wore matching sashes indicating the bridal party . As for me I got the , "maid of honor" sash that was decorated in the most embarrassingly decorated pink with bedazzled studs. I looked myself over in the mirror before we began the night's event and I was feeling very confident in my skintight pinkish white dress . I snapped a photo and sent it to both Alex and Warren.

Before we left , pre-partying was in order so we all took a healthy amount of shots with the Jameson bottle . To say that we were pumped and full of energy was a complete understatement. This was it for Delilah, not like she was even considering another man . It had always been Henry.

"To the bride!" I say as we raise the shot glasses up . I knew tonight was going to be a drunk fest so I made sure to provide everyone with shot glass necklaces. The idea was birthed after a wild weekend during Mardi Gras in New Orleans. I had these made in the colors of the wedding theme with Delilah's being a beautiful pearlescent white .

We arrived at our first destination . It was a club we used to frequent a lot during our college years . I made sure to invite some familiar faces to make this night memorable for her . We danced , we laughed and we drank .

My watch signaled me when we were to leave and arrive at the next club . Yes, this was a bachelorette club crawl and the whole goal was to have the time of our lives . My watch told me it was about 9:30 when we got to the next destination, one that she should recognize . This was the club she and Henry snuck into when they were still on high school . I don't know if it was the drinks or the memories, could be both, but Delilah started bawling .

The girls all looked concerned but I assured them they were happy tears . We continued our crawl of drinking and dancing until we had to go to the final club. She didn't know that Henry and the guys were going to be there so this will be a pleasant surprise. As we approached my phone notified me of a text message. I looked down and saw two, one from Alex and one from Warren.

The first one I opened was from Alex since his was on top :

Wow you look amazing tonight . You'll be breaking hearts and balls in that dress . Have fun and call me if you need me to come rescue you.

A subtle blush settled in my cheeks as I opened the one from Warren :

Beautiful , absolutely breathtaking . I hope you guys are having the time of your lives . Whatever you had planned I know will be memorable . Would it be too much if I ask if I can see you ?

I wasn't expecting that last question. And I'm sure the alcohol in my system wasn't helping me think straight , but I suppose liquor is the closest thing to having a truth serum, right? So I decided to reply to Warren and gave him the address to the last club we would be at tonight .