The Parasite

You and Michelle got your stuff together and got out of there quite easily because of the deserted halls.

Michelle ended up being right about the place, a cute little shop that had a picture of an axe and the writing on the handle read 'Mike's Axe-Throwing Arena'.

You looked over to Michelle and she grinned back. "This is so cool" she breathed.

You met this young man at the desk. "Ok, we want to try so what do we do?" He looked at you above his glasses.

"How old are you kids?"

Michelle looked at you looking like she pretty near shit herself. "Why do you need to know? We're just here for fun."

Michelle elbowed you on the side and muttered' "We should go, looks like we're to young or whatever..."

She pulled you away, but you did all you can to stay put. Suddenly the guy laughs.

What the hell? you hear the parasite say and you glance over.

"Really, it doesn't matter! Besides, I've always loved little troublemakers! You're not the only ones..." me laughs to himself. Michelle pretty near when like 'ohmahgawd  we done for' to a 'we did it!' in two seconds.

And so the weirdo who likes troublemakers showed is around as his 'guests' and we finally got a spot. Michelle went first, and the first stuck right by the edge of the target. Second one bounced off, and the third went in the hoop right beside bulls eye.

It was your turn. The axe was surprisingly light, but it was also meant to be used to beginners. This is going to be too easy, venom said. "Don't be a show off though then-" you muttered back. Venom took over of your arms, which picked up the axe and over your shoulder. You tried to pinpoint where you need it to go, and held your breath as you threw it.

You opened your eyes, surprised that they somehow ended up closed, and found that it ended right in the middle, deeply stuck in. Michelle looked at you in awe, and the guy who was named Mike and was even the owner of the place started yelling, "Brilliant! Art! Look at this star of a newbie!" and was applauding quite loudly. People are staring, venom said. "Yeah, but you were the one who threw it..." you said back, smiling wide.

Time skip-

You two headed back to hotel, safe and sound and fell asleep before your head hit the pillow.

The morning came around, and you two made it down for breakfast. While Michelle was off to the washroom, you text Peter.

💗Peter💞
You- Hey wassup?

Peter- haha could be better, missing you

You- you're sweet. You wanna meet up?

Peter-PLEASE

you- where?

Peter-...

You-?

Peter- who's behind you?

"Ahem."

You turn around to see a middle-aged man with dark sliced back hair and tanned skin. Very rude and looks as if he's wearing some serious name brands.

"Ah- Y/n, correct? I've been wanting to talk for a while now-"

"I'm sorry," you say, "I'm taken and you're way too old for me. Really creepy, dude." You go back to your phone.

"No, actually, I was just wanting an interview?"

"Sorry I'm not a celebrity or anything... please leave me be."

You look around desperately looking for Peter   Were is he? Other way, said venom. Ah. There he was.

"I- my boyfriends waiting for me. Bye."

"The parasite."

You stop in your tracks.

What?

"I'm sorry, maybe that should've been my starting line?"

A/n!!!
Sorry it's been a long time pls don't hate me....
Pls vote bc I'm lonely and have a good day be safe, wear a mask and don't hog all the tp

Sugar signing out!