🌲{-Chapter 2- Getting to Know You-}🌲

Writing is a pain in the-

__________________________

"Things are getting spicy!~"

__________________________

No ones POV

Choked out noises could be heard from behind some trees, "H-How did you know I was here?!" The skeleton in question spoke. "I could see your purple eyes, not really that hard I must admit." the girl only gave a small laugh as the skeleton's face flushed in purple embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry for intruding, I meant to approach you in a more mannered way but I just-" "It's quite all right Nightmare. I don't mean to interrupt myself but I know it's a hassle to explain." I smiled warmly. He smiled back and mumbled a 'thank you' "If-" he looked up at me interested in what I was to say "If you wanted, I don't have any plans so we could possibly have tea? Maybe talk about one another. You know to get to know each other better?" His face lit up at my words "R-Really?! That would be great!" He exclaimed. I giggled feeling the lightness in the air. "Great! Now shall we head into the cabin?" "Of course." He gave me a warm smile, I blushed a little in response.

As we walked to the cabin door and went inside I took all my supplies I had gotten from the shop in town and turned on the stove burners. "I hope you don't mind, I just need to get dinner started and the tea." I stated. "Only if I get to watch you do your magic." he gave me a dorky grin and I laughed. "Of course, but I must warn you it might get boring!" I playfully added "We shall see about that." I took a big pot from the cabinets and filled it with water and broth (I don't really know how to cook soup so bare with me) I then washed the carrots, onions, potatoes, and tomatoes. With a knife in my hand I chopped all of them up quickly and skillfully. I threw them into the water/broth and washed my hands. "Okay, I'm sorry, that took a bit longer then I intended." I said with a shy smile, but when I looked at him he was completely shocked. "I-Is there some thing wrong?" I asked quickly, pretty much freaking out "That was... Amazing! You chopped those vegetables with such ease and grace! I mean you must have been under the influence of a master cook!" He exclaimed tripping over his words from
time to time. "A-Ah, thank you for your kind words but I simply taught myself. It took quite a few years." I averted my eyes in a flushed embarrassment. "You taught yourself?!?!" He practically yelled. I nodded looking away. "I uhm must get the tea going!" I said quickly as to hide my flushed face.

Nightmares POV

she can cook so extremely well and how?! She taught herself!! I don't know how much more I can take, and! She's trying to hide her blushing face from me! She's literally getting cuter by the second! While I was screaming in my thoughts she set a tray down, and on it had a teapot filled with two cups of tea, crackers, sugar cubes, and cream.
"Please if you would take a seat on one of those chairs?" She asked ever so politely. "O-Oh! Of course!" I quickly sat down and she came over with the tray, pouring a cup of tea and asking "Would you like any sugar? Cream?" She asked as she tilted her head, my face exploded into a purple hue "Ah, I will take two lumps of sugar please." I asked she nodded with a small smile and put two in the tea and handed it to me. She then herself put one in a cup and sat down with it, I decided this would be a good time to ask some questions about her "So, I noticed you have a garden with flowers and vegetables?" Her eyes brightened and she replied "Ah yes! I happen to enjoy gardening quite a bit. I seem to have a knack for it." she smiled sheepishly. 'Her smile is so precious' I thought to myself "I would also like to ask a question if that's alright?" I only nodded "Of course! We can each ask each other questions one at a time." she nodded as well "I wanted to know if you had any interests?" She questioned, sipping her tea. "Well it's not much but I like to read books. I don't have many but I always find them interesting." she lit up quickly "That's wonderful! You don't find many people in this town who care to read. It's very refreshing!" She announced with such a glint of determination in her eyes. I just smiled admiring her spark. I then quickly snapped out of it as I realized it was my turn. "How long have you been here and when was this cabin built?"
But she paused.