||THIRTY-EIGHT||

Yoongi opened the door and we entered into the apartment. The types of furniture from his previous apartment was already shifted.

"Everything has been done, only the decor is left," Yoongi said as he kept his luggage.

"What do have to do, and what are on these cartons?" I asked as I proceeded to open one.

It was filled with pictures with the members, from the Grammy and his memories with them. I opened another one and it was filled with pictures with his family.

I finally proceeded to open the last one and that box contained my and Hyojin's pictures. I realised that we have quite alot of pictures.

"We have to hang these pictures and do the lest of the decor, but don't worry I called a professional and he'll do the rest," he said

"I'll cook the lunch," I said

"No need, I'll cook it. You still have a fever, please go and have some rest" he said as he came closer to me.

"But I don't want to," I said and proceeded to walk towards the kitchen.

"I said I'll cook," he said while running towards me.

"Why?" I literally shouted I don't know why but I was having a difficult time mentally and didn't mean to shout on him.

"Cause I love cooking for you, no need to worry," he said as he stood in front of me and I don't know when I was in wrapped in his arms.

"You need to rest honey" he whispered.

I closed my eyes and hugged him back, though I wanted to push him away but my body doesn't want that. My body was in love with the warmth of his body, all it wanted was to stay like that only. He placed a gentle kiss on my hairline and said "I love you will all my heart and soul"

Soon, he picked me up in bridal style and took me to the room, he gently placed me in the bed and tugged me.

He was about to leave when I held his hand said, "Please stay".

All I could feel next was that Yoongi climbing on the bed and lying next to me, he pulled me towards him and now I was engulfed in his warmth again.

My head was buried in his chest, his one hand was under my head and the other was rested on my back.

I was half asleep but still heard what he said and it literally made my heart skip a beat

"Please love me back Kyong, all I want is your love"