"Mom's shit list"

Unedited**
Harrison's POV:

"Hey asshole," Jenna greets me as soon as I walk into my parents house. I take off my coat and give her a smile. My back turns to her as I get situated, but she has other plans.

She is dragging me by the arm," Woah! What the hell are you doi-"

She stops giving me a glare like she's about to go all Ted Bundy on my ass , "Shut the fuck up." What the hell? Where is this coming from? Jenna drags me into the kitchen, where I'm greeted by my parents, Will, and Charlie. Don't know why Charlie is in here, but whatever.

"What's going on?" I ask as soon as all their eyes dart my way. Charlie has a huge ass smile on his face, which I think is normal because the kid's always happy, but right now, something about it man. Evil. Evil is what it is.

"Mom's going to beat your ass," Will's monotone voice answers me. My mom shook her head, giving me a stern look, confusing me even more. What the hell is going on?

"I'm not going to beat your ass," she says, "i'm just a little disappointed in your behavior." her hands go up as she sighs, "I know you are twenty eight and an adult, but i... why would you yell at Lucy like that. She had every right to keep whatever she did from you and instead of being understanding and sympathetic you fucking yelled at her?!" her voice raises. Oh fucking shit. Jenna grins and looks away like she's about to laugh. My mom doesn't give me the chance to answer.

"That poor girl is going through enough, and you had to yell at her? Harrison, I love you, but I'm not happy with you right now." The doorbell rings. People are here. My mom and dad both head out, my dad whispering something to her. Jenna is sitting in Will's lap and Charlie is picking at his hands before giving me a large thumbs up.

"Way to go, you're officially on mom's shit list," Jenna laughs while Will just gives a bored look, granted he is the most boring person to ever exist. I shake my head and walk over to the fridge. I need a drink.

They have zero alcohol in this fridge, "Where do they keep the alcohol?"

Jenna scoffs in the back, "It's barely ten o'clock." She's right, but I don't care. The first thing I see is a juice box, so I grab it and rip off the straw. When I turn around, Jenna has a smile plastered on her face.

"What?"

She tilts her head up and shakes her head in disbelief, "Do you realize that you are being an asshole? Do you think you're right? That you should've known everything. You barely even acknowledged Kim when she got mad at you. You should be sorry! You should feel bad!"

Really? "You're one to fucking talk." Will perks up, "I'm sorry that I didn't want to tell my mother that I fucked up. I realize that. I realize that what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have gotten mad, but this is none of your fucking business! I don't have to apologize to you!"

Jenna's face goes red, "It is when she calls me upset because whatever happened between you guys was great until you screamed at her! Cate acts better than you! You're such a pu-"

Will grabas her shoulder, "calm down." She looks at him and shrugs down, before smiling.

"You can apologize to her then. Lucy's on her way, don't you remember? She was invited. "

My eyes go wide. I invited her, "Fuck me!"

------

Lucy and I are... ok... I think. She called me a little bitch, but I deserved it.

After everyone ate, people started to leave, thanking my parents for the invite. I stayed in the kitchen to help clean up, and get me a beer. The one thing I like to do is clean. Growing up my mom always made us clean, Will hated it.