Chapter 19: Super Wronged!

In the past few days of training, Archibald found that Yang Yang was afraid of bugsㅡthose insect-shaped animal balls that Yang Yang never poked and even actively avoided.

Of course, he didn't expect that Yang Yang would be so afraid of this.

However, after Yang Yang had ran for two laps, Archibald slowed down the speed of those bugs, giving Yang Yang time to breathe, so as to avoid Yang Yang's physical strength to be exhausted.

Yang Yang also discovered that the speed of those bugs had slowed down. He was panting and his first reaction was to find Archibald.

But as he approached one meter away from Archibald, a new bug suddenly appeared in the opposite open space.

Yang Yang: “!!!”

Turn around and run!

Archibald watched as Yang Yang jumped away for an instant. He coughed lightly and suppressed the laughter in his throat before saying, “When the Soul Power is captured, it will leave a mark. Generally, this is when you realize its existence, but there are special ones who will be aware of touch and vision.”

“Remember what it feels like when you feel your Soul Power and then use that feeling to touch and mobilize your own Soul Power and use it as your weapon.”

Yang Yang didn't want to hear this. He ran away and said to Archibald, “You change these bugs!”

Archibald turned a deaf ear: “The right kind of stimulus is good for stimulating your potential.”

Yang Yang walked away from the lively bugs and glared at Archibald, “You're just taking revenge, are you that petty? You were scolding me, can't I talk back?”

You call that talking back? Every time you got anxious, you used that child in your stomach. This time you have to use your ability to deal with those bugs.

Archibald rattled in his heart, but his face was still cold and expressionless.

He opened the panel, pressed a button and looked at Yang Yang with a straight face, “I told you, it's just normal training. Now, I've turned on the attack mode.”

Yang Yang: “...”

"Poof."

He only heard a light sound in the room then a bug emerged into the air, turning perfectly in the air and then its head burst open and sprayed a colored Soul Power towards Yang Yang.

Yang Yang quickly ran to the side to avoid it and a group of Soul Power rubbed his shoulder. Yang Yang felt a little push, as if he had been touched by a soft thingㅡhe didn't avoid the attack.

The flying bug also fell to the ground five steps away from Yang Yang and didn't launch a second attack for the time being.

Yang Yang was about to breathe a sigh of relief when he heard a succession sound of "snoring" in the room.

All of a sudden, the bugs in the room just like a fish in the pond, jumped one after another and then the heavenly maids scattered flowers like a spray of Soul Power.

Yang Yang: “...”

Who designed this perverted training template!!!

Yang Yang can no longer care for the spitting Soul Power of the bugs. In his eyes, there are only bugs that spin and jump all over the sky and land with their eyes closed.