16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro

[3rd Person's Point of View]

You were currently walking along side with the Polar Star inhibitors; a lollipop was tucked inside your mouth and your bag hung on your right shoulder.

"Please gather your belongings and board your assigned buses. Return your room keys to the front desk. Please make sure you haven't forgotten anything."

"It's over!" Yuki cried out as she stretched her hand. You chuckled while watching them.

"We all survived." Shun muttered.

"Yes / Yup" Aoki and Shoji replied in unison.

"It went by so quickly." Megu sighed out.

"Yeah. Although it was tough." Ryoko said.

"I agree." Yuki grinned.

"Why did you all have the party in my room even on the last night?" Marui asked lifeless.

"Marui, you were having fun too." Shoji retorted.

"We'll finish at the dorm. / Let's invite Isshiki-senpai. / We can play Daihinmin."

"Shinomiya-senpai!" Soma called out so you turned your head to look at them. Shinomiya looked at Soma and Megumi so you decided to escape for your life.

"OI DUNCE!" Shinomiya yelled at you. Everyone was surprised as they all followed Shinomiya's gaze, which was on you. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

"Uhh escaping?" you sarcastically asked as Shinomiya approached you and grabbed you by your collar which made your Polar Star friends gasp.

"So, the three of you survived." Shinomiya told Soma while still holding you by your collar.

"Yeah, we managed to get by somehow." Soma replied sweat-dropping.

"Shinomiya-sensei please let me down!!" you pleaded but Shinomiya ignored you.

"A suitcase? Are you going back to France already?" Megumi asked when she noticed the suit case beside Shinomiya.

"Yes. I can't keep my restaurant closed for too long." Shinomiya answered.

"Senpai let me down!!!" you pleaded once again.

Shinomiya glared at me. "Shinomiya-senpai?" he asked emphasizing each word.

"J-Jiro-senpai gomenasai!" you said as he finally let go of you.

"Besides, I've decided what my goal is going to be. I'm going to make SHINO'S the number one 3-star restaurant in all of Paris." Shinomiya said so you clapped.

"Wow Sugoi Shinomi--" you couldn't finish your sentence because Shinomiya held your head. "Gomen I meant Jiro-senpai!"

"There's so much I want to do. Getting the Pluspol award was just the beginning." Shinomiya said as he let go of your head and turned to face Soma and Megumi.

"A three-salt plum restaurant?" Soma asked clueless.

"Sugoi! No Japanese chef in France has ever received three Michelin stars." Megumi replied ignoring Soma's question.

"I don't suppose-" Shinomiya's words were cut off by Inui.

"Stop right there! You're not going to steal a march on us, Shinomiya-senpai." Inui said.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Shinomiya said looking away so you took this chance to escape.

But once again, you failed when Mizuhara approached Soma and you. "Yukihira Soma, Yamaguchi (Reader) are you interested in Italian cuisine, by any chance?"