CHAPTER 16

Sunday Night - RM

"paali ... booo-aah .. meeli paali (my pari)"

This one sentence was ringing in Anjali's head. She looked at the crib beside her bed. Arush was sound asleep. She remembers the day of Arush's Birthday when she told him a story about an Angle and A devil. After that, almost every night she tells him that story. And today Arush has insisted to hear that story again ...

Once there was a devil, live far away from everyone in a lonely dark place. Everyone is scared of him; he was cruel and full of hatred.

Then one fine day, an angle comes across his path. He tried to scare her, but she didn't get scared. He shouted at her to go away but she stood her ground. She shouted back.

The devil get angry and then he take the angle into his dark castle and told her that she will live with him as her punishment. Angle didn't get scared even then.

Days passed, Devil tried everything to scare her to hurt her, punish her. But she took all this with courage and fight back with equal force.

Amidst in all this, they were irresistibly drawn to each other.

Then one day a monster came and snatches his angle away. The devil cried out in agony, he misses his angle so much. He then finds the monster and kill him.

When he turns towards his angle, sunlight falls on him. She looked up at him with love.

The devil has turn into someone she always knew that what he was hidden beneath layers.

A prince. Her prince. A loving and caring man.

The prince then takes his angle in his arms and went to his Castle which has now become his HOME.

Anjali then tell him that just like the devil in the story has found his Angle, one day an angle will come for him and make everything right.

And today Arush has called Khushi his angle. Is this a sign from Devi Maiya that she is the one who will make everything right? May be its just a coincidence. Arush is just a baby. He just said it because of his attachment and liking to Khushi (her mind say). But then she has seen some changes in Arnav. He seems different whenever Khushi is around. And Arush, he is becoming more active with Khushi (her heart says). Anjali slowly drifted to sleep with argument going on between her mind and heart.

------------------------------------------------------

Monday - @ AR ... 10.00 am

Khushi was arranging the files in the conference room for the meeting. This time she will be attending the meeting with Arnav. She was excited as it was her first time in such kind of meeting, she wants to learn more. Soon Arnav came with Aman, Financers, Sponsors and Partners. This meeting was about to discuss the year plan of the company, what will be done this year, major projects and what will be needed to done to secure it to success. Arnav was standing beside the projector, giving presentation. Khushi was sitting few feets away from him; but she was listening less and concentrating on Arnav more.

How his deep voice fill the room, how people hesitated before questioning his objectives and plans, how he answers them with ease, explaining purposes. How he convinces everyone with his ironclad logic, everyone in the room was getting satisfied with his reasoning. If Khushi was impressed by Arnav, she was now admiring him more how intelligently he handles his business and everything.

There are other things as well which is affecting Khushi. When he moves his hand towards projector to pin point a certain thing how his shirt would bunch up around his biceps, showing his masculinity, his sharp features. His beautiful brown eyes, his perfectly shaped brows which were squinting into a frown from time to time. Khushi was slowly roaming her eyes on each and every feature, taking in the detail of Greek God like body. The feeling which was stirring inside her is getting strong now, she just wants to go up there, wrap her body with his. How will it feel, how well they will align with each other, his hard body, her soft body. Then touch him all over, first with hands and then may be with lips. She gasp with that thought, she was feeling embarrass as how she can think about a man like this, she was feeling heated. She blushed at her own thoughts. She was glad that the room was in semi darkness and no one can see her face. And if someone could, they will surely see her red blushed cheeks.