3. Customers

"I'm going to that store again." Suna said without explanation. "I'll go. I need food as well." Akagi said as he ran next to him. Suna moved his arm to push him away with annoyance. "Didn't you say you wanna watch your weight or something..?"

"Talk about out of pocket.." Ginjima whispered to himself.

"Now that's none of your business." Akagi responded.

"Alright. Stay safe and sleep well." Kita robotically responded.

They entered the shop and saw the sma smiling girl but she seemed to be staring off into space

"What is she doing?"

"How would I know? Just go get what you need."

"Akagi, why exactly do you need 4 packs of marshmallows?"

"We ran out yesterday."

"Why do you even have a stash like that- you know what, never mind."

They place their food on the counter but the girl didn't break away from her trance.

"Hey. Earth to F/N." Suna says

"She can't hear, Suna."

"Oh, right." He touched her shoulders, hesitating for a second but shook her. She jumped up a bit and let out a panicked yip. She scrambled to find her notebook and pen.

Sorry

It's alright

Suns noticed she seemed off, like a bit anxious.

She scanned their items and gave them the total

1825¥ cash or credit?

Credit

Akagi wrote down back. She handed the the bag. She waved them off with not a smile but a smirk.

'Oh jeez what did she give him?' Suna thought wearily

"Hey there's a note here?"

"What does it say?"

"It's says, hi Akagi right? I'm a fan of you text me and enjoy the candy I gave you!

                      ***-***-****

"That's so smooth. How!" He shouts out

"That's kinda how I she gave me her number. Text her if you want but she's gonna be really sad if you don't"

"Don't worry I will! Also wheres the candy I don't see anything- Nevermind I found it"

He picks it up out the bag and sticks it in his mouth.

"Oh you got a lollipop?"

"Yeah! And it's really good! Wow! And there's different flavors! What brand is this?"

'She has the best taste in sweets.' Suna thinks as he looks at the libero

'Wow! She's so smooth. It even worked on Suna!' Akagi though as he licked the lollipop

I rushed this one but yeah.

I'm probably gonna edit this story later after I finish it all.

Also the angry customer thing will come back later if you're wondering

Goodbye and enjoy your day!