Outreach programs 2

Warning: Mature content ahead ehehehehe😌

"Chikara..." Yuuji tries to get out of Chikara's arms because he really needs to calm himself down.

He the walls were thin in the cabin they were staying at and Yuuji didn't want to disturb their friends and traumatize them.

"Mhmmm... stay still please?" Chikara mumbled sleepily.

"Chikara, I really have to calm myself down. I am hard." Yuuji confessed and Chikara reached out to touch his fiance's front to check it out himself.

Chikara felt how hard Yuuji was so he sleepily sat up and pulled down his pants to help Yuuji but the blondie stopped him.

"I can do it myself. Go back to sleep Chikara." Yuuji said as he tried to get out of bed.

"Yuuji, I'll go with you." Chikara said and he grabbed his jacket with him.

"Chikara... I swear, I can do this-"

"No no. I'll accompany you." Chikara insists. He was still half asleep by the way. Chikara and Yuuji sneaked outside the cabin quietly and none of their friends were still up.

It was still 2am but Yuuji and Chikara are going somewhere to enjoy and have lots of fun. They entered the forest and Chikara was already wide awake. He memorized their way and he followed Yuuji into the woods.

"I think its okay here. Turn around Chikara." Yuuji said and Chikara furrowed his brows.

"Huh? No. I told you I'm going to help you." Chikara said and walker towards Yuuji.

"Are... are we really doing it in the middle of this forest?" Yuuji asked nervously.

"I guess... we have to keep quiet so we won't get caught." Chikara said and removed his jacket and placed it on the grassy field.

Yuuji was told to lie on top of the jacket and he felt thrilled and nervous at the same time. He was so nervous about doing it outside with Chikara.

"You had a wet dream?" Chikara asked and Yuuji nodded and let Chikara prepare him gently.

Yuuji had his legs spread for Chikara and the ravenette was enjoying the view. It was still dark outside but because of the moonlight, they can make out each others faces.

"So gorgeous..." Chikara sighed softly and leaned down to kiss Yuuji softly. He slung Yuuji's leg on his shoulder and he pulled his pants and briefs down.

"Shit..."

"W-what's wrong?" Yuuji asked worriedly when he saw Chikara's bothered face.

"No condom... I left it in our room." Chikara said and Yuuji nodded in understanding.

"We already done it bare before. Its fine to do it without a condom... we are both tested and-"

"Mine, that's not the point. You'll have an upset stomach and we're not at home..." Chikara said and Yuuji's butterflies in his stomach fluttered.

"Lets not think too much mine... I'll be fine. I won't do any heavy work later... please Chi?" Chikara nodded and he was confused when Yuuji placed his legs down and he was told to stay still.

Chikara stayed still and his eyes widened in shock when Yuuji gave him a blowjob. He bit his lip to contain his sounds in as Yuuji skillfully deepthroated him.

He thrusted his hips and Yuuji didnt even gag. He just sucked Chikara like it was nothing. Chikara was so close and he didn't want to cum in Yuuji's mouth so he told Yuuji to stop.