Chapter 31

'Arguing and panics'

Narrator's pov

Before the darkness overwhelmed Y/n's head, The last thing she saw was Chaeyoung hovering above her. Crying and mumbling words while holding you in her arms.

There's no telling if y/n will bleed out or survive the gunshot he received. But with how shaky the gunman shot her, he hit her shoulder or probably her collarbone or her chest, Chaeyoung couldn't tell.

Nobody knows and Taehyung almosy got himself injured by fighting the man. His adrenaline kicked in and helped him knock the guy out cold.

"Call an ambulance please!" Chaeyoung shouted and went back to trying to wake y/n up. Y/n's head was on her lap, unresponsive.

Mina stood up and immediately ran to y/n's direction. She kept repeating y/n's word in her head, 'Stay here' 'I can't worry about you there'.

She didn't want to distract y/n for her being there. She knows that Y/n loves her to death, she made sure Mina knows that.

"What happened?" Mina asked trying to stay calm. She called both the police and the paramedics.

Chaeyoung cried relentlessly, holding a cloth over y/n's shoulder to slow down the bleed.

The police were already here taking away the unconcious gunman. Taehyung watched him get detained to make sure he doesn't pull any stunt again.

After that, He ran to his cousin.

"Roseanne calm down." Taehyung said as gently as he could while holding on her shoulder.

She voices out any other sounds and just held onto y/n's body like her life depended on it.

Mina couldn't do anything but to just stand up and kept looking for the ambulance. A police officer helped carry y/n to the ambulance on the gates of the school.

They couldn't get in since the main power of the school grounds is broken, the crazy guy shot it to pieces.

Many authorities starts to go inside the building to help other injured and 3 ambulance cars already arrived.

"Chaeyoung, you need to let go. We can drive." Taehyung said holding aback a shouting cousin.

"Is there any family related to her?" A guy asked as soon as he closed the ambulance doors.

"No. Her name is Lee y/n please help her." Mina said and he nodded rushing to the drivers' seat, speeding off.

Mina looked down to her shirt and hands, It's covered with Y/n's blood and it scared her. She shook away the feeling.

"Mina right? We can drive you to the hospital come on." Taehyung offered while trying to catch up with Chaeyoung who already is inside y/n's car.

"I'll catch up with you." Mina said and ran to find her friends. She knew better than to get in the way of y/n and the girl she likes. It's better that way, she claims.

"Move, I'll drive." Taehyung said and Chaeyoung could only agree since her hand was shaking badly.

On the way to the hospital, Taehyung did everything he could to make his cousin calm down and think properly. He has never seen her like this and it's kind of surprising since Chaeyoung is built like steel.