[59] East Cliff

Bella's POV:

It's been a months since I came out of hospital and finally I'm starting to feel like my myself again.

My burns are now healed and my energy is picking up which each day that comes, but I can soon kiss that goodbye and my levels are about to drop again as Jex and I are expecting our second child in eight months time.

Since I was taken by the Kings, everything has been better as messed up as that sounds. I feel like we almost needed for this to happen to bring the family back together again.

Since Jex and Dad has there heart to heart and Ruby's apology, everything has been running smoothly in the family circle, we even have dinner together once a week which is nice. And even though the Cobras and Vipers will never be as one group, nor will they even try, it's nice that Dad can see Jex as a person, as my fiancé and the father of his grandson and not just a Viper.

"Damn." Jex smirks as he makes his way into bathroom, looking me up and down from behind.

I giggle softly as I look at him in the mirror and turn around "what?"

"What do you mean what?" He grins as he makes his way over and picks me up placing me on the bathroom vanity and runs his hand up my short red dress. "We should totally make a baby." He purrs in my ear and begins kissing my neck.

"We already did." I giggle softly

He pulls back, and looks up at me. "What?"

"I'm pregnant!" I tell him with a smile

"No way?" He grins

"Yes way, but it's very early, one month to be exact, I found out at my appointment this morning."

"I can't believe it, baby number two is on the way."

"Yep, two under two what the hell are we doing." I giggle softly

"I have no doubt we'll be fine, they have the best mother in the world."

"Mmm, and the best daddy." I smile and pull him by his shirt back to me. "But just because we're already pregnant doesn't mean you can't screw the hell out of me, right here, right now." I speak against his lips.

"Fuck me." He groans, a smile on his lips.

...

"What took you so long?" Dad questions as he holds the front door open for Jex and I to enter my old family home.

I open my mouth to make an excuse and he puts his hand up. "You know what, never mind, I bet I don't what to know." He screws his face up.

I giggle softly as I make my way inside, kissing his cheek on the way in.

"Here's grandpas big man." He gushes as takes Ace from Jex and snuggles him, then shakes Jex's hand and they follow me into the kitchen.

Since coming together as a family of sorts, we are just that, family. Much like the arrangement Jex and I had in the beginning, we don't talk about the Cobras and we don't talk about the Vipers, work is never something that's mentioned and so far it's worked well as it keeps the peace.

I make my way into the kitchen/dining area of the house and find a smaller group then usual sitting around the long rectangular. Only Mum, Abel and Ruby are here tonight. Usually we have everyone here.

"Well this is very intiment." I comment as I make my way around the table saying my hellos, giving everyone a hug. I then sit down at the table, Jex joining me once he'd said his hellos and Dad placing Ace in his high chair.