44

In the self-study room inside the school's library, Su Bei and her study group members were sitting in the same position as yesterday, with one addition of Dong Wenqi.

"Our self-study lineup is very luxurious." Looking at Xie Minxuan, Dong Wenqi pulled Su Bei's arm and whispered. Five school prodigies and two school grass, it was truly a perfect harmony of beauty and brain! She should boost up her study as to not wasting this lineup.

Dong Wenqi pondered for a moment, then pulled Su Bei again and mysteriously said, "Su Bei, I have a good thing."

"What?" Su Bei asked.

"Hehe, this." Dong Wenqi took out a stack of test papers from her schoolbag.

"I managed to get this. I can guarantee that this problem set is very useful, and will let us safely pass the exam this month."

Having said that, Dong Wenqi handed one set of extra copy to Su Xiaobao: "Young master Su, do you also want to use this? I have printed extras."

Su Xiaobao glanced at the test paper in Dong Wenqi's hand: "No need." It was too simple. Doing these kinds of questions would bring him no sense of accomplishment.

"Male god Xie, how about you?" Like offering a treasure, Dong Wenqi handed the test paper to Xie Minxuan.

Xie Minxuan glanced at the test paper indifferently, and said: "First question: A, second question: C, third question..."

"No, no, no, I'm wrong. Male god Xie, please stop, I still want to try answering this." If Xie Minxuan told her all the answer, what was the difference with spoiling a movie? Dong Wenqi silently withdrew. She shouldn't bother them the school prodigies.

"Su Bei, let's do it by ourselves. If we have difficulty, we can ask male god Xie and the others."

"Okay." Su Bei started to read the problem set on Dong Wenqi's test paper: the questions were relatively basic but still concise and comprehensive. For Su Bei, whose junior high school's foundation was widely overshadowed by high school-level knowledge, this problem set was just the right level.

Su Bei started to do the questions. After 20 minutes, she finished one sheet. Dong Wenqi, who had just filled some blanks next to her, was dumbfounded: "Are you done?"

Dong Wenqi took the test paper filled by Su Bei's answers and read it twice. Her insufficient knowledge told her that Su Bei must have written the answers blindly. But she had a strong hunch: Su Bei seemed to answered them correctly. After taking out the answer key and comparing them, Dong Wenqi stared at Su Bei with an unbelievable expression: "How did you do it?!"

So fast, and all were correct! She hadn't yet to touch the test paper, so there was no way for Su Bei to see the answer in advance.

Seeing her deskmate's shocked expression, Su Bei wiped her non-existent sweat, and said: "Why in the hell do you think that I am a flunker? Actually, my grades should be pretty good."

Dong Wenqi: "..."

Xu Yangyang and the boys also heard the conversation.

Xu Yangyang: "So Su Bei actually isn't a flunker?"

Du Yiming: "Obviously not."

Liu Kai: "Hey, the rumors are so misleading. Who on earth said that Su Bei's grade is bad?"

Xu Yangyang: "I know. There are people in the forum who keep saying that Su Bei's grade is bad, and cannot be compared with Song Xinyi."

Chen Zian: "After this monthly exam, some people will get a good face slap."