More of you

"Uncle, its us against the world. Dont think about something stupid." Takeru told his uncle who was spacing out next to him.

"Tekeru..."

"What?" Takeru asked and put his ipad away.

"You love uncle right?" Tooru asked and his nephew nodded and at him.

"A lot. I love uncle a lot... don't get sad. Its not like we are banned from entering Japan again. It just so happened our family issues are really serious." Takeru said and Tooru bit the inside of his cheek.

"Shit... I feel so bad. You should be like the other kids playing and enjoying-"

"Am I lime the other kids uncle? Did we even had the chance to be like the other kids? No. Uncle, please... We'll be okay in Newyork. Dont cry or you'll spoil uncle Keiji's birthday party." Takeru said and Tooru laughed and pinched his nephew's cheek.

"Alright. Chill my boy." Tooru said and they arrived in the Akaashi residence.

Takeru and Tooru got off the car and Takeru was holding the gift for Keiji. Tooru rang the doorbell and Keiji opened it with a happy smile.

"For you uncle Keiji." Takeru said and handed Keiji the gift.

"Thank you Takeru-chan. Thank you so much senpai." Tooru winked at Keiji and the birthday boy led them to the backyard.

The only visitors Keiji had was the chaoitic richboy club and their boyfriends. Keiji's parents were also there and they still cant get over the fact their son was dating the heir of Bokuto Constructions.

Dinner really lively and everyone was having fun. Surely Tooru will miss everyone. He loved his friends so much and they mean the world to him.

Takeru was playing with the chaotic rich boys partners leaving Tooru with his gang.

"You." Daichi said and Tooru looked up from his saucer.

He saw those teary eyes and he hurriedly stood up and whacked their heads then pulled their ears one by one.

"Don't cry." Tooru hissed.

"But... but we will miss you." Yuuji said and Tooru wrapped his arms around Yuuji.

"Just visit me in New York. Captain Tetsurou will operate the jet... right?" Tooru asked and Tetsurou nodded and wiped his tears away.

"Don't cry or else I won't be able to go. You guys better take care of your boyfriends or else I will skin you all alive and feed you to the sharks." Tooru threats and his friends hugged him.

"By the time I come back, I want you guys still together. I will fucking hunt you down if you were to hurt them. Those boys are precious to me too." Tooru said and his friends nodded.

"You can break their beds but not their hearts. You hear me? Take good care of them and stay strong. Dont forget to pray too." Tooru said and his friends nodded obediently.

"I'm coming back this summer to join you guys in the summer festival. Better not forget that stuff in our bucket list." Tooru said and made his way to the other group.

Takeru turned to look at his uncle and he made his way to his other uncles to play with them.

"Take care of them okay?" Tooru said with a soft smile and his smile vanished when he saw Keiji, Kenjirou, Atsumu, Wakatoshi, Koushi and Kourai were about to cry. Chikara, Rintarou and Kei were looking away to hide their sad faces.

"I'll ve back this motherfucking summer bitches. Don't get sad. You're still going to see me again." Tooru said and laughed.

"We will miss you a lot. You're really fun to have around." Kenjirou said and sighed.