(Chapter 13) Driving too Fast

Y/n P.O.V

"AWWWW Kawaii-Chan is so excited that Y/n-Senpai is going on a date" KC screams as she brushes my hair.

We're both in my room. With me sitting down in front of my mirror and KC above me brushing through my hair.

"One, it's just a friend date. And two, I didn't think you shipped me with Laurance?" I question.

"Kawaii-Chan doesn't, but Kawaii-Chan's just happy for Y/n-Senpai. Plus Kawaii-Chan will take any opportunity she can to make Y/n-Senpai look pretty"

"Arrr I didn't already look pretty?" I jokingly say.

"Kawaii-Chan thinks that Y/n-Senpai normally looks like an ally cat. Y/n-Senpai rarely brushes her hair, but even when Y/n-Senpai does it still looks scruffy. But Kawaii-Chan thinks it's really cute. And Kawaii-Chan's not the only one" KC jokes.

"I'll just, choose to take that as a compliment"

"Done" KC says as she pulls back and lets my hair fall down along my back and shoulders. KC gives a concerned hum and moves my hair around so that it partially covers my eye but then goes behind my head. I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a black top with an open F/c hoodie and light blue short shorts with black knee high boots that have little cat faces on them. My black, and F/c tipped hair falls down my body to the bottom of my chest, with it still partly covering my right eye. My black, and F/c tipped ears are slightly tilted and my black, and F/c tipped tail flows freely behind me.

"Okay now makeup" KC orders.

"KC it's not a date date. Besides I only wear makeup when I have to" I say as KC frowns.

"Okay" KC says as she pouts sadly. "Kawaii-Chan thinks you look amazing either way though" She says more cheerfully.

"Thanks KC. Now come on Laurance is gonna be here any minute"

We both walk down the stairs and sit on the couch waiting. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door and so I go to answer it. I open the door and see Laurance standing there in a shirt and jeans holding a small bundle of flowers.

"Hi" Laurance says completely star struck.

"Hey" I cheerfully say back.

We both stand there in silence waiting for something to happen. He looks really nervous, I've never seen this side of him. It's kinda cute.

"Oh urr these are for you" He says as he hands me the flowers.

"Awww thank you" I say as I take them.

"Awwwwww aren't you two just the cutest" I hear Mom scream from behind me.

I look behind me only to see Mom, Kawaii-Chan and Garroth all looking at us with fan girly eyes.

"Okay, KC and Mom I can understand. But why are you all fan girly Garroth?" I question.

"I'm just happy my sisters with someone who's right for her"

"Okay hold on. Me and Laurance aren't together and also what do you mean by right for me?" I say slightly aggressively.

Garroth just stares blankly at me. I stare back but more aggressive. All of a sudden are stare down is interrupted by the sound of Mom's camera.