blood banquet

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

as they dropped their bikes outside ben's house, ben ran inside swiftly.

"well that was nice." ocean mumbled before running in far behind him.

as they entered the house, a woman was stapling a missing poster of patrick hockstetter to a post.

"don't freak out." eddie spoke, "just tell us."

"yeah i heard it has a rollercoaster, and chimpanzees... and the bones of an old-" richie rambled but stopped as he entered, "whoa, whoa, whoa. wow!"

"cool huh?" ben smiled thinking richie meant well.

"no, nothing cool. there is nothing cool." richie commented causing ben's smile to drop.

ocean noticed that, "actually, this is kinda bodacious." she complimented as the gang roamed around ben's room.

"hey, this is cool." richie exclaimed while pointing at something on his wall, "wait, no. no, it's not cool."

"what's that?" stan curiously pointed at the long document on the wall. certain lines of it were highlighted and underlined.

"that? that's the charter for derry township." ben told them as richie fixed his glasses and laughed.

"nerd alert!" he remarked.

"no actually, it's really interesting. derry started off as a beaver trapping camp." ben informed the group.

"still is am i right boys?" richie asked while raising his other arm up for a high-five.

"you are so lame." ocean smirked.

"anyways, ninety-one people signed the charter that made derry," ben started, "but later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace."

"the entire camp?"

"there were rumours of indians but no sign of an attack, everyone thought it was a plague or something. but it's like one day everybody just woke up and left." ben continued,  "the only clue was a trail of clothes leading to the well-house."

"jesus, we can go on unsolved mysteries." richie joked.

"let's do it, you are brilliant." eddie agreed.

"i might be." richie shrugged.

"don't increase his ego anymore." ocean glanced over to them.

"i don't understand why we're here." stan whispered.

"you agreed to come." eddie hissed.

"i don't know." richie mumbled, "maybe he's just trying to make some friends, stanley.""where was the well house?" bill asked, ocean knowing exactly what was going on in his head.