45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow

Other Updates are On the way, Do vote fast... Yeah Updates. Hehe

Humble request to new Lovelies, who didn't vote yet. Please vote and vote on all chapters if you forgot anyhow.

I really lost motivation in the last few days to write any things and got courage back when my readers motivated me.

Love you all ❤❤❤❤❤

Abhishree POV

I was sitting in front of him talking about something that I became curious about all of sudden. whatever knowledge he shared with me, made me curious about knowing more and I wondered that I read something similar in a book. 

I told him about that and showed him too but for my surprise everything was real. I wasn't expecting it to be real. How could it be but somehow I had to trust as I saw those man and woman almost naked in the bed doing similar things. 

When I realised what actually, we were discussing or what we were talking about. I felt shocked, disgusted, bad or whatnot. He was talking about hurting girls, the book was about something that hurts, maybe.

But, After knowing what Prince thinks about it or might be the other perspective, I realised that Prince was not wrong either. I remembered that there was a time when I used to stay with him, I used to like his presence, touch, and those butterflies that erupted in my stomach whenever he sees me like that or touches me. I didn't know that I was missing something huge but I was glad that I got to know him. 

I didn't know why I felt comfortable, safe and happy talking about something that might be stressful for me to ask even Sakhi. I didn't know why there was so much difference in the bonding between me and him, now. The day I met him first, I hated him, I wanted to kill him but as much as I got to know him more. I realised that there were layers on his personality.

And, he revealed that layer to me, that might have not be seen by anyone, yet. I knew how aggressive, rude, wild and raw he could be whenever he gets pissed off but I started trusting him that even if I do something that makes him angry, he would understand me. 

Whatever he was having in his eyes for me when lying over me under the moonlight and in the middle of the garden, I realised that it was just for me. I realised that when he didn't know me, he was something else but from the day he married me, he got to know me, he got to trust me. He started liking me, loving me, caring for me and respecting me. 

Somehow, I realised that I never got this much peace, liberty and calmness even in my own Palace which I was receiving here or moreover with him. I used to miss my parents who could pamper me, care for me and make me feel loved and somehow he was fulfilling all the painful memories with the sweet and sour ones. 

"Princ-" I tried to mutter when I saw him closing his eyes and leaning in. The guards were there but not close enough to saw us but Before I could comprehend or tell him to not do that here, he touched my lips and a shiver ran through my spine. I tried to protest but my lashes gave up and I felt his lips caging mine, the sweet force with which he locked my lips with his made my stomach twisted. As I tried to push him away a little, he held my hands and pinned them over my head. I felt as there was nowhere to go now, his lips moved to suck my lips and my eyes closed shut as I was feeling a trail of sensations. Somehow, I realised that it was not like the other times. There were roughness and wildness in his touch and hold. I tried to get rid off of his hold as the sensations became unbearable for me with the closeness, possession and kiss. 

He caged my neck and continued his sweet assault on my neck, he nibbled, sucked and pecked his lips over my flesh and I could feel as if there was no turning back. I forced my nails in his hands and the revert was wildness which he shown by pecking my lips again.