Track 2. | Good- Old Fashioned Loverboy

💿
"Ooh, love, ooh, loverboy
What're you doin' tonight, hey, boy?
Set my alarm, turn on my charm
That's because I'm a good old-fashioned loverboy"

Song: Good - Old fashioned lover boy - Queen.

* * *

Bowie

"See Bo, told you he was hot!" Will shouted in my ear as we stood in line at the packed bar.

I rolled my eyes and pushed more towards the bar to order our drinks.

"Oh god I can feel the hotness radiating off him from here!" Will shouts now fanning himself with his hands.

"And you told me to act cool before we left" I say laughing turning back around towards the bar.

I waited another 5 minutes before the bar tender finally came up to us. They should really get more staff here, one bartender to tend to a full pub isn't a good idea.

The bar was rather cosy looking actually. Old music posters hung around the walls, vintage instruments in boxes on the walls. Along with a good music playlist. It was dark but not too dark, the kind that gives it the cosy atmosphere.

It looked like some of the old Irish pubs that are around here except this one wasn't covered in obnoxious green items and Irish flags hung from the ceiling. This one felt like an authentic Irish pub.

"Hello love, and what can I get you?" The bartender said from behind the bar a cloth slung over his shoulder.

His hair was dark and long, curls cascading down to his shoulders that framed his face well. His was wearing all black which made his green eyes pop against all the black of his clothes and tattoos that covered his arm. His hands were clad in rings as one held the cloth to his shoulder and the other resting on the bar.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Will nudging my side waiting for me to reply to the bartender. Great he must think I'm a weirdo now.

"Oh, just a vodka and cranberry please, with ice as well" I say handing him cash.

"Coming right up darling and you sir? What can I get you?" He says handing me back change and looking towards Will who was stood next to me with a grin bigger than anything.

"I'll have a sex on the beach please" Will says with a wink handing over cash.

"No problem sweetheart" the bartender said with a wink back to Will.

As he hands Will back his change he winks at me and walks away to make the drinks.

"Oh my god, did you see that!" Will shouts watching him walk away.

"Yes Will, you might of finally found someone that's in your lane!" I say laughing hugging him into my side.

"Oh this is going to be a good night Bo, I can feel it" Will says as he heard the starting beats to 'more than a feeling' by Boston start to play.

We grab our now ready drinks with a thank you to the bartender and Will drags me out to the small wooden dance floor of the bar.

"Okay, what's your plan for tonight?" I ask him knowing he already has a game plan to win over the bartender.

"Tonight I don't have a game plan, I always have one so tonight, he's going to come to me" Will says spinning me around with his hand as he spoke.

"Better get dancing so Will, he's looking over this way" I say slightly glancing at the bar and back to Will.