Spiritual 9

Full moon night is over and Aarav is back to Raizada Mansion, when he's going inside the his room Arnav came out from his and saw Aarav.

This is the first time they are seeing each other after five years. Aarav saw him and smiled.

Aarav: hi Arnav, how are you?

Arnav: I am good, good to see you here after ages.

Aarav: you became celebrity not bad haaaa

Arnav: and don't spoil it using my name like you did in past years.

Aarav: I will try, but if opposite person think I was ASR then that's not my problem.

Arnav: I publicly announce that I have a twin brother.

The voice is something that it's warning tone for Aarav, he nodded his head. Arnav came down with Aura.

Aarav staring Arnav from the first floor and said….

Aarav: I came here for my Fairy Princess, until I find her I can use some other girls on the names of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Aarav smiling evilly, he's staring Arnav’s behavior, his attitude and the way he speak, because these things are his weapon.

Arnav bid bye to Anjali, Arnav saw Aarav staring him standing in first floor, and came out of the Mansion, when he's getting inside the car, he felt someone standing behind him, he suddenly turned and shocked to see Aarav standing behind him.

Arnav: what the!! What are you doing standing that close to me?

Aarav: I just smelling your perfume, by the way your car key fallen when you talking with me.

Arnav: [taking key] by the way how you came so fast from first floor, to reach here at least you need 3 minutes.

Aarav was startled hearing this, he never thought Arnav will catch him so soon.

Arnav:[sitting in car] don't think too much, understanding Arnav Singh Raizada is next to impossible.

Saying this ASR car went out of the Mansion. Aarav staring his car till his eye see him.

Aarav; you changed a lot Arnav, that's true understanding you now is next to impossible, but I will try. I have to carefully around you. By the way your blood smell is too good. Delicious.

-----------------------------

AR OFFICE:

Aman is thinking something when Arnav entered in the AR OFFICE. He called him.

Arnav: where you lost so much that you didn't get to know I am standing in front of you.

Aman: nothing, just randomly thinking.

Arnav: you know who think like you? A married man, who have all responsibility of family and kids.

Aman: I don't know about me, but I am sure that you will have kids.

Arnav:[raising eyebrows] I have kids? That to without marriage?? Is your brain stopped working like your crazy sister.

Aman: [confused] what? My sister? You met her only once Arnav.

Arnav: wrong, two times, whenever I met she always ready to fight with me. Lady Gunda.

Aman: what Lady Gunda? You named my sister as Lady Gunda? It's not fair Arnav.

Arnav: [going up to his cabin] Everything is fair in Love and War.

--------------------------------