26| Triggering Past

It's been days, since we visited Grandad

It's been days, since we visited Grandad. The more days past, the more I miss him even though we just met in such a short time.

We're here in the gymnasium, practicing volleyball with our team members. It's fun to practice with them, they treated me nicely well some are fussy though.

I looked at my phone to see it's almost 5:30 pm. I need to charge my phone soon after we get home, it's like 10% remaining left.

My friends and I walked out to the gymnasium after we change into our normal clothes, don't want to ride home being sweaty though.

"Are you sure you don't want a lift? " Khlai asked for a million times today. She's our mama bear in our group.

"Thanks for the offer but my brother will give me a lift today." I declined politely as Erman will fetch me today.

"Are you sure you don't want my umbrella? The sky looks like its about to cry anytime." Cora offered as I smiles at them widely, they're too good aww.

"For the millionth times, I'm okay and thank you so much for your offer. I'm gladly appreciating that. " I said as I shakes my head to them and give them my genuine smile.

We bid goodbye to each other as they got to their own car. Yes, they got their own car at the age of 16. Hopefully I'll get one soon, once I save enough money.

I went to the parking lot to see Erman is still not there, I walked closer to his car and lean on it.

If you're asking, Evron is not here because his sick like pretty badly yesterday so hopefully he'll be fine now. So it's only Erman, Darrel and I who went to school but Darrel's not here since his at the other building.

I waited for him for almost one hour now and his still not here. I looked at my phone to see it's only 4% bars left, this will do. I called him multiple times but his not answering. Ugh! How is he so hard.

I started calling Darrel but his phone is off. I was about to call some of my brothers and cousins when my phone shut down. Really? Why now?

I looked at the gloomy sky, thinking its gonna rain any minute now. The only warm protection in my body right now is my denim jacket.

I waited for him for about an hour again until he finally show up. I walked closer to his car and cross my arms through my chest.

"I waited for you for about two hours now. " I ranted through him as I realize he got a company beside him, it's a girl in a pretty but too short skirts, she's pretty though.

"Shut up, you're not coming with me. " he said as he get in to his car leaving me no time to rant again.

How dare he, I've been waiting for him for about two freaking hours and his telling me that!

I knocked on his window as the girl went to his shotgun. He looked at me for a second before he opens the windows looking annoyed.

"What do you want? " he said bluntly as he looked at his phone not even bothering to look at me. Like hello, I'm freezing out here.