Gyehyeon is being nice?!

But suddenly Gyeheyon turn back his head and ask Hoyoung.

" Do you want to come home together? "

" Why are you suddenly being nice? "

" I just want these others see that I being nice to you. "

" I see... Then okay let's go to home. "

Hoyoung is keeping the silent beside Gyehyeon on the road. And Gyehyeon who is feeling very uncomfortable to talk with Hoyoung so basically he just being silent.

" Gyehyeon is back already? Oh how surprise, he is with Hoyoung! "

" Hi Heonie hyung. "

" Why are you two together? Did Gyehyeon hyung hurts you Hoyoung hyung? "

" Calm down Yongseung, he saw me in the park and invite me to come home together, that is. And why would Gyehyeon hurts me? "

" It's nothing hyung, just forget what I have said ealier. "

Gyehyeon smirked and whisper to Hoyoung.

" So you can acting. I'm not even surprise cause I know it already. "

The others are very surprise. Beacause in the morning, Gyehyeon still being fully covered with hateness toward Hoyoung. And now they are even close that whispering to each other and come back from school together?

" Hey Gyehyeon are you okay? "

" What do you mean? I'm totally fine. Except... "

" Except what hyung? Tell us quick! "

" I'm kinda hungry. "

" Okay then Minchan will cook dinner now. "

" No it's okay Minchan hyung. I kinda want to try Hoyoung hyung's food. Can you please cook for me? I will help you with it. "

Hoyoung was being confused and happy by Gyehyeon word at the same time.

" Of-Of course. Then I'm going to the kitchen. "

Dongheon,Minchan,Yeonho,Yongseung and Kangmin comfortably went up stair getting ready since they already known who is cooking.

Hoyoung accidentally drop a glass and break it. He carefully picked up the piece of glass but he still got a cut. Gyehyeon come in pick Hoyoung hand up but immediately using all his strength to press Hoyoung hand on the debris ealier make it bleeding even more.

" Gye...what are you doing? "

" Remember this pain so you will never dare to think that you are close to me. Ealier I just saw you talk to me with a siley face, you must have so happy. But is all FAKE! "

Gyehyeon throw Hoyoung hand away make him lose his balance and fall down.

" You just need to remember that or else I won't be easy next time. "

He left.

People won't change that easily...