In Life and Death (Closed)

Great authors of Wattpad, welcome to our new contest! This time, we're teaming up with WattpadSpiritual to bring you four exclusive prompts sure to spark your inspiration!

WATTPAD SPIRITUAL PROMPTS:

#1: A person in the afterlife who believed they were unimportant on Earth witnesses the profound and wide ranging effects their death has on others.

#2: "Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well." -Jack London

AVANT-POP PROMPTS

#3: A person goes out one morning and meets an odd man in the street who tells them they'll die that night in an unexpected manner. How does this person go on living their alleged last day? And do they really die in the end?

#4: "It is discouraging to leave the past behind only to see it coming toward you like the thunderstorm which drenched you yesterday." -William Gass

RULES

- Your story should adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

- You have to choose one of the given prompts.

- There is no word count limit.

- Please submit your story using the form linked in our bio, or go over to WattpadSpiritual to find it linked in their own chapter.

- Deadline is 1st October, 2020 at 11:59 EST

PRIZES

- A profile shoutout both here and on WattpadSpiritual .

- A winner's sticker.

- Your story will be featured in our next Literary Magazine issue and in WattpadSpiritual 's anthology book.

- Your work will be added to our reading list and that of WattpadSpiritual .