𝔱𝔴𝔬

I climbed back in through my window and carefully slid it closed, trying not to make much noise. I sat down on my bed and continued reading my book until there was a knock on my door, "it's open" I yelled. 

Sapnap walked in, "Hey, can we talk?" I nodded my head and set my book down, "yeah, what's up?" "Dream wanted me to talk to you, you know about everything going on" I sigh, "I already talked with him" "I know, and I heard it didn't go too well" "you could say that". 

He sat down on the edge of my bed, "Ivy you know he doesn't mean any harm" "Sap, they're my best friends. Imagine if someone told you that you could no longer see or speak to Dream or George" he fell silent for a moment, "it would hurt, and you know it" I spoke. 

"You're right it would. This won't be forever Ivy, just until the war is over" Sap told me, "Well how long is that gonna be?" "I don't know, no one does" "it's not fair" "it's not, but you don't really have much of a choice" I sigh "Yeah, I know". 

"In around an hour we're gonna meet in the underground base to do some planning" I nodded, "okay" Sapnap messed up the top of my hair, I looked up and smiled at him, "see you in a bit," he said walking out my door. 

Sometimes it felt like he was more of a brother to me than my own. I let out a deep sigh and fell back onto my bed. Some time passed by and my door swung open, "come on, downstairs" Clay told me, I got up and followed him down into the underground base that they had created. 

We all sat at a wooden table that had a large map placed in the middle. Throughout the meeting, I felt myself become sicker and sicker. The thought of hurting them and ruining what they had built made me want to vomit. That feeling only intensified as they talked about how they wanted to get rid of them for good. I can't do this

I stood up from my chair, all of their eyes fell on me as I ran out of the room "Ivy!" I heard Clay call. I slammed my bedroom door shut and sank down to the floor, there was a knock, "Go away" "Ivy, talk to me" it was Clay, "You're the last person I wanna talk to right now", "Please just let me in".

I picked myself up off the floor and opened the door, "What happened?" he asked, "I can't do that Clay, they're my friends" "You have to, all is fair in love and war"